Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: New Aruba.com website

Love the new site & the new forum! Understanding it is still a work in progress, I am so excited to browse all the new info!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    another tab at the top, could it be "forum rules/regulations"?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBurns View Post
    I've added a new posts tab at the top. Is this better now?
    Yes much better - thank you! I've found it easier to work with on my work computer (shhh, don't tell my boss!!) than at home with my tablet! Agree with other comments. I think overall it's nice.

Aruba since 1979
    yes indeed change is hard
    i am glad that the aruba.com site administrators are taking the time to read the reviews and suggestions.
    they do take all things into consideration
    thank you to all that worked so hard in the new site.
    a work in progress indeed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Joz View Post
    Will take a little getting used to but once it is mastered I'm sure we will all like it!! Like anything change is hard!!

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Like everything else, not a big fan right now but once I start playing with the site I am sure I am gonna love it!!!! Old Rafiki always said "change is good!"

Since Mr. Burns asked us to put issues on this thread what we are experiencing this is what is happening to me. When I do not log in I can go click last post and it will take me to the last post of the thread (using this one as the example), however, when I log in I can not get to last page. Actually, I can only get to the first page and the only way I can get off the last page is to go to the section and type in the page number I want to go to. As stated before: The ability to make new paragraphs is not working nor is the ability to move curser anywhere past what I have typed. This is a bit frustrating. I know that bugs need to be ironed out but just sharing the "bugs" so they know what to work on.
    Last edited by Randi; 03-28-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

ok, above issue resolved about going to the last page. Issue with "enter" button still a problem and font colour isn't working. One more thing to add, having the tabs on the top vs the side, after you read or post at the bottom and want to go to the new post, you need to go all the way to the top of the page. Easier not to have to go all the way to the top of the page. Also, perhaps the tab "forum" could be renamed as it took me awhile to realize that this was actually the "home" page for the forum.
    Last edited by Randi; 03-28-2013 at 12:40 PM.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Kudos to those who have put so much time and energy into redeveloping this site. It's not going to be easy to keep everyone happy but I think with some tweaking most posters will end up being happy. I especially like the layout and location of all the text formatting tools.

Hi Andrea, Lost my paper on how to uo-date my Ticker Factory I had it in my office been so crazy I can't find what I did with it. I know smoewhere on here you had a way to do this and I wrote it down and I lost it. Could you help me I am getting tired of looking at I've been back from Aruba. Thanks Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    Overall I like it. I miss the quick link to the gallery. Every year as our trip got closer, each morning I would hit the tab and pull a picture. Then send it to the wife titled "Today's Aruba Shot" to get her through her day and remind her of where we are headed.
    9th trip to Aruba in

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast