Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: New Aruba.com website

Aruba since 1979
    re: the popular countdown ticker............, i did not have to update mine with the launch of the new site, but apparently some did.
    it is imperative that when you copy the BB code, copy the brackets and the part INSIDE the brackets as well.

for those of you requesting me to do it for you using tickerfactory
    please pm me with your date
    i will be happy to assist, if asked.

Aruba since 1979
    ........now let's turn our attention to this new updated site
    are there any other concerns that i can forward to the webmaster?

Just noticed, the time in my previous post was not on DST. So made an adjustment and will check it now.

Nope, still an hour behind. If anyone's posts are coming up with the correct time, let me know what your settings are at and I will double check mine.

Aruba since 1979
    Test ��

Aruba since 1979
    Date & Time Options

Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada), BAll timestamps displayed on the forums can be automatically corrected to show the correct time for your location in the world. Simply select the appropriate time zone from the list below.

DST Correction Option: Automatically detect DST settings DST corrections always on

no issues with mine. correct time
    these r my settings above

test

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Mea culpa.
    Mea maxima culpa!!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

OK, here are my issues but I am on a different computer than previously. My other computer it would not allow font colour to change other than black. Still having issues on other computer with being able to make a new paragraph as stated previously. However, Tracey on the thread "lines at the airport" wrote Here is my question, (sorry I can't figure out how to start a new paragraph in the new format)...anyway...
    So it appears that she is having the same issue!!!

Another issue on both computers, the emoticons will not show when you click on them the picture only the words.

Once again, if I want to go back into my PM and do not have a "notification", how does one get there?

After navigating this for a number of days, I still find the tabs at the top not convenient as they should be down the side. Also, still find the grey colour very cold and not "Arubaish".

Where is the PREVIEW POST option? May be we need a list or youtube video showing us how to use all the features??
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Aruba since 1979
    for preview post
    hit GO ADVANCED instead of Submit Reply

re: emoticons on the right, i tried using so far 7 different devices....ipads, iphone, a pc at the clubhouse where i live, paul's macbook and my macbook and netbook. we are experiencing none of randi's issues. i have even signed in using my son's username on the clubhouse very old pc and i can maneuver about the site the same as i am on my usual laptop.

starting a new paragraph? don't you just hit ENTER/RETURN a few times of do you want to indent 5 spaces like i just did?

notifications? underneath the photo of the fishing boats at the docks, there is Welcome, Randi Notifications My Profile etc.....
    click Notifications and your private messages are there

i am able to change color on all

randi, how about private messaging mrburns (yes no space) and listing your difficulties.
    if he has some time, he may be able to address your individual issues.

hope the difficulties you are having are short lived.

Randi;242973]OK, here are my issues but I am on a different computer than previously. My other computer it would not allow font colour to change other than black. Still having issues on other computer with being able to make a new paragraph as stated previously. However, Tracey on the thread "lines at the airport" wrote Here is my question, (sorry I can't figure out how to start a new paragraph in the new format)...anyway...
    So it appears that she is having the same issue!!!

Another issue on both computers, the emoticons will not show when you click on them the picture only the words.

Once again, if I want to go back into my PM and do not have a "notification", how does one get there?

After navigating this for a number of days, I still find the tabs at the top not convenient as they should be down the side. Also, still find the grey colour very cold and not "Arubaish".

Where is the PREVIEW POST option? May be we need a list or youtube video showing us how to use all the features??
    [/QUOTE]

To get to private messages there is a tab on the line underneath the What's new; New Posts and Forum tabs. The line is grayed out and somewhat difficult to see. My comment was that these tabs appear nonfunctioning because they are grayed out. If you click on Private Messages it does in fact work.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast