Like Tree18Likes
  • 5 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 2 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By Sue M.
  • 3 Post By FBS199
  • 4 Post By DiviDiviFan
  • 2 Post By Jacki

Thread: New Aruba Threads Creations & Ideas

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock

New Aruba Threads Creations & Ideas

Is it just me or does anyone else wonder how Andrea comes up with so many new thread topics on a daily basis? I know it is easier for most of the rest of us to think of something and start a thread every once in a while. However, I am always amazed at how many new topics are posted each and every day to keep us all involved and entertained. Great job and what is your secret Andrea?

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for the compliment

i have no idea.
    sometimes, it just happens.
    maybe jacki has some secret, i surely don't though.
    many times, someone will say something or ask a question of me by email or phone call or in person.

i think though, mostly jacki and i get our guidance and ideas from all of the forum members.
    after all, all of you make excellent postings and are awesome contributors.

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else wonder how Andrea comes up with so many new thread topics on a daily basis? I know it is easier for most of the rest of us to think of something and start a thread every once in a while. However, I am always amazed at how many new topics are posted each and every day to keep us all involved and entertained. Great job and what is your secret Andrea?

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago. She certainly has a sharp mind and also so creative.

Keep Up the Great Work - We all appreciate all you Moderators do to keep up informed !

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Jacki and Andrea thanks for being so informative and always giving us something new to read about or think about

It's just that Aruba is an obsession and we are thankful to have a place where people think our ramblings are sharp & creative!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ