Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

New book in the works

Hi all, I have been asked over the past year to put together a booklet on my SNIPPETS and to do so in an annotated version. I have done just that and it seems as if a publisher is interested. Further, I finished the framing of a new book. It should be interesting and fun to write.

It is about the experiences of an Island man who goes on assignment to another Caribbean island and finds himself embroiled in corporate turmoil and lies, while having to accompany his boss as he dragged him on a relentless search for an old girl friend that they find out became a belly dancer. As the story unravels the Island man himself starts to doubt everyone around him. At a moment when he thought he had gained some control on his life, he is further dragged into a horrid family secret. It deals with Money, Greed, Sex and the maniacal search for success in a place where it does not exist, yet where living on the edge takes on a whole new meaning. In the end, the Island man goes home and starts to restore his life with the help of old and true friends.

I need to add that I would never have had this kind of soft success if Werner Bertch (the photographer of ARUBA - I AM YOUR ISLAND) had not taken a chance on me and given me the opportunity to write along side his fabulous photography.

be well
    charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Exciting news Charles! Congrats and will look forward to reading. I just read your other book and loved it so much read it in a day now sharing it with my other Aruba friends. Good luck!

Thank you so much for your compliment. Was there any specific story you like best? I am trying to figure out how to proceed to the next one.
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles