Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New England Patriots Saturday

Does anyone know where I will be able to watch this Saturday's New England Patriots game? I was told it will only be broadcast on the NFL channel. Do any of the hotels have this channel?
    Thanks,
    Pat's Fans enroute to vacation

CHAMPIONS AT THE MARRIOT. GO PATS

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Champions where you will find a million New Englanders !!!

agreed. Champions. Go Cowboys!

There is also hooters near the high rise hotels. GO GIANTS END THERE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOO GIANTS, GO PATS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the advise. I guess we will be at Champions for the BIG game. Hope to see the naysayers there also.
    GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!

JUST RELEASED INFO REGARDING PATRIOTS GAME ON SATURDAY !!!

The New England Patriots' shot at history Saturday night will be available for every household in the country with a television after months of wrangling.

The game against the New York Giants, in which the Patriots could become the first NFL team to go 16-0 in the regular season, was originally scheduled to be shown only on the NFL Network, which is available in fewer than 40 percent of the nation's homes with TVs.

But the league announced Wednesday that the NFL Network feed will be simulcast on NBC and CBS. It's a major concession by league officials, who repeatedly said they would not show the game anywhere but the NFL Network. The NFL had faced mounting pressure from politicians in recent weeks to make the game available to more viewers.

This will be the first three-network simulcast in NFL history and the first simulcast of any kind of an NFL game since the first Super Bowl in 1967, when CBS and NBC both televised the first meeting of the champions of the newly merged National Football League and American Football League.

"We have taken this extraordinary step because it is in the best interest of our fans," commissioner Roger Goodell said.
    Michelle & Mike

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hey thanks for the info....great news !!! GREAT POSTING.......GO PATS !!

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    at least the dolphins can say they went 17-0 without cheating..since the infamous picture taking there will always be an asterisk..in this day and age with a watered down league the dolphins have nothing to worry about..plus both teams are thinking about playing their starters for only a half..back in 72 in the 14th game both teams starters played a full game..as much as i hate the giants i just might have to root for them this one time..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast