Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: New groom loses WEDDING BAND. Wedding Band lost!

Aruba since 1979

New groom loses WEDDING BAND. Wedding Band lost!

From Trip Advisor and i promised to post it here.

Lost Wedding Band!! Please help. Amsterdam Manor/Eagle Beach

Oct 04, 2017, 5:41 PM

My husband and I are on our honeymoon this week and not even two hours into the trip we jump into the water and his ring falls off. We spent countless hours looking for it and haven't had any luck. The locals on the beach have been looking for us, along with many beach goers. The locals say that there's a man that comes by with his metal detector frequently, but we haven't seen him yet. If you find a mens white gold wedding band on Eagle Beach/ in front of the Amsterdam Manor or know the man who frequents the beach with his metal detector please let me know. The ring has a lot of sentimental value to us. You will be compensated if the ring is found!!

Isn't it obvious? Annul. It's the law.

Miracles happen in Aruba! Hope this becomes another success story!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Oh my gosh, the first post I read on this forum was about a lost ring, and Bingo!!! It was found!!! I hope that the same thing occurs with this lost ring.

Wish I knew about it few days ago. I spoke to a gentlemen who was staying at one of the Palm Beach hotels and he told me that he found two rings at Eagle Beach. I am not certain though if he found them in front of Amsterdam Manor. He arrived on September 29 and left on October 6th, at least that what he was telling me. I am not sure though when the ring was lost. I am heading to the beach tomorrow and check my luck. The problem with The Eagle Beach is that send is shifting so much due to waves and if the ring sits there for couple of days it will sunk into the sand so deep that the metal detector will not react to it. It is so important to let someone know from this community as soon as possible about your lost item.
    I'll try tomorrow, but I cant promise anything.
    Last edited by Elblag; 10-07-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    thanks
    i hope that there is a happy ending

i will pass on your posting to the trip advisor thread

much obliged elbag
    Quote Originally Posted by Elblag View Post
    Wish I knew about it few days ago. I spoke to a gentlemen who was staying at one of the Palm Beach hotels and he told me that he found two rings at Eagle Beach. I am not certain though if he found them in front of Amsterdam Manor. He arrived on September 29 and left on October 6th, at least that what he was telling me. I am not sure though when the ring was lost. I am heading to the beach tomorrow and check my luck. The problem with The Eagle Beach is that send is shifting so much due to waves and if the ring sits there for couple of days it will sunk into the sand so deep that the metal detector will not react to it. It is so important to let someone know from this community as soon as possible about your lost item.
    I'll try tomorrow, but I cant promise anything.

Sorry to let you know, but I was unable to locate the ring. I went to the beach on Sunday and searched in the water for approximately 3 hrs and then today for another few hours, hopping that the sand shifts and possibly uncovers the ring, but there was no sign of the ring. I wish the description of the location where the ring was lost was more accurate.

Aruba since 1979
    that was very very kind of you!
    thank you.

i will relay what you wrote to the person that lost the ring (on trip advisor)
    Sorry to let you know, but I was unable to locate the ring. I went to the beach on Sunday and searched in the water for approximately 3 hrs and then today for another few hours, hopping that the sand shifts and possibly uncovers the ring, but there was no sign of the ring. I wish the description of the location where the ring was lost was more accurate.

There are so many kind people here willing to help. I hope they find the ring. I would be so heartbroken.

Wish I knew about it few days ago. I spoke to a gentlemen who was staying at one of the Palm Beach hotels and he told me that he found two rings at Eagle Beach. I am not certain though if he found them in front of Amsterdam Manor. He arrived on September 29 and left on October 6th, at least that what he was telling me. I am not sure though when the ring was lost. I am heading to the beach tomorrow and check my luck. The problem with The Eagle Beach is that send is shifting so much due to waves and if the ring sits there for couple of days it will sunk into the sand so deep that the metal detector will not react to it. It is so important to let someone know from this community as soon as possible about your lost item.I'll try tomorrow, but I cant promise anything.
    Hello,I am the wife of the groom who lost his wedding band on Eagle beach. Thank you so much for your efforts in looking. I'm sorry I was unable to give you any details on where the band was exactly lost. I originally posted on trip advisor and was unable to post this forum, and a woman who saw my post had posted for me. I know it's probably too late now, but it was lost between passion's beach bar and the jet ski rental. It's a white gold band with a brushed finish in the center. Again, we really appreciate the time you have taken to look for us.KerianneThank you to everyone else who has looked us too!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast