Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: News on Eagle Beach

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    A little off topic.does anybody know if they opened the bathrooms on arashi beach?we were there in November, they were up but not open

The bathrooms were still closed when we were there in Feb. They've also built bathrooms by Barefoot on Surfside, but I'm not sure that they've opened those yet either. I wonder what the hold up is.

They didn't appear to be open when we were there last month.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    A little off topic.does anybody know if they opened the bathrooms on arashi beach?we were there in November, they were up but not open
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Aruba since 1979
    No downside. We have a dear friend w crohns and it is imperative to have rest rooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    Love it. My BIL has Crohns disease and had his large intestine removed several years ago. When we go to the beach away from the resort he must have facilities. Last year my BIL would not go to Arashi or Eagle because there were no facilities. He wasn't going to go to Casabiri rocks until I told him they had lots of bathrooms for visitors. I am sure there are many people in a similar situation. I cant see a downside to having restrooms at beaches and attractions as long as they take care of them.

They have built similar facilities on Arashi Beach, but open never opened

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    No downside. We have a dear friend w crohns and it is imperative to have rest rooms.

Agreed, and as a cruiser with no major health issues, there have been many times when we've been on a beach and I have sneaked into a hotel bathroom because we couldn't find a public one. I've always sympathized with the cruisers who spend a good portion of the day walking up and down the beach, looking for some chairs and some shade. I just hope that the vendors don't stick their umbrellas in front of my palapa like they do on Palm Beach.

Great idea. I stood at MVC Eagle Beach in November (next to chalet suiise). Whenever I needed to use the bathroom, I would cross the street because MVC has a bathroom at the entrance. However, on 2 occasions it was locked which were days when the beach had a lot of cruise visitors. I went up to the bar and they gave me the key. Some of those cruisers ended up buying lunch at Tullips probably so they can use the bathroom.

Aruba since 1979
    Seriously!? Those restrooms were nearly completed early summer 2015.
    I am shocked that they are not yet opened.
    Gee
    Quote Originally Posted by GETA62 View Post
    They have built similar facilities on Arashi Beach, but open never opened

Amsterdam Manor, anywhere with a hot sun and a cold drink.
    This is a good idea. As was previously mentioned, the selfish side of me did come out however. The first thing I did was check where this is in relation to where my wife and I usually set up camp. 5 minutes walk. Close enough to use, but far enough to not be a hindrance.

I asked Rona Coster just this week if the restrooms at Arashi Beach were open.

Her reply, "Come soon"

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    I just hope that the vendors don't stick their umbrellas in front of my palapa like they do on Palm Beach.
    Honestly, it is just a matter of time before this happens. $25-$40 per umbrella for vendors adds up to big $$$.

Palm Beach at the Hilton News on Eagle Beach-palmbeach.jpg

Palm Beach at the Hilton News on Eagle Beach-hilton_beacha.jpg

Moomba/Surf Club News on Eagle Beach-moomba_beacha_full.jpg

Surf Club News on Eagle Beach-surf_club.jpg

Eagle Beach News on Eagle Beach-panoramab2048.jpg

This is Aruba.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast