Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699

    Niece celebrating 16th in Aruba NEED HELP

    Hi friends,
    My niece is celebrating her 16th bday in aruba in 2 weeks.

    Anyone have any idea's what I can do from home to help her celebrate there?
    I have been looking at newpapers for an article and are looking for other ideas.

    thanks, cindy

  2. #2
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    A spa treatment on Ren's private island

    Okeanos http://www.renaissancearubaspa.com/S...rshaCode=AUABR has a link to

    https://gifts.marriott.com/?ModuleTy...rshaCode=AUABR

    for gift certificates

  3. #3
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,925
    do you not have contacts at renaissance?
    maybe a facial, mani and pedi while there?

  4. #4
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    good ideas..rob is gona cntact the Renn people..thanks

  5. #5
    CK1
    CK1 is offline
    Senior Member CK1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Posts
    2,285
    Is it the first time your niece is on Aruba? Is she rather an active person and likes to explore? Does she likes animals? If so, maybe arrange for Bully, the taxi driver or Madi to take your niece on a trip around the island, to the Ostrich farm and donkey sanctuary, later to Paseo Herencia to watch the colorful water show and go for a stroll there were all the booths are and end the day walking on the beach with feet in water.

    Just some thoughts...

  6. #6
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Is it the first time your niece is on Aruba? Is she rather an active person and likes to explore? Does she likes animals? If so, maybe arrange for Bully, the taxi driver or Madi to take your niece on a trip around the island, to the Ostrich farm and donkey sanctuary, later to Paseo Herencia to watch the colorful water show and go for a stroll there were all the booths are and end the day walking on the beach with feet in water.

    Just some thoughts...
    All great thoughts, thank you. This is her 6th visit and she has done all that tourist stuff, she is easily pleased, so I will continue to think.

    Anyone know any bakery that delivers? Shot in the dark here ....

  7. #7
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Anyone know any bakery that delivers? Shot in the dark here ....
    http://www.facebook.com/people/Thecu...00001161951580
    Thecupcakefactory Aruba

    Free delivery with a minimum order of 12 cupcakes Afls. 36.00

  8. #8
    Senior Member kent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    palm beach, mangel halto for snorkling
    Age
    53
    Posts
    990
    If you send me some pictures and a story,I can have her put in the Aruba today news paper. That will surprise her. Please e-mail me direct if you want me to do that. kentgerber@adamswells.com
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

  9. #9
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by arubalisa View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/people/thecu...00001161951580
    thecupcakefactory aruba

    free delivery with a minimum order of 12 cupcakes afls. 36.00
    oh, you are good !!!! Thanks lisa....

  10. #10
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699

    awesome Kent, awesome...

    Quote Originally Posted by kent View Post
    If you send me some pictures and a story,I can have her put in the Aruba today news paper. That will surprise her. Please e-mail me direct if you want me to do that. kentgerber@adamswells.com
    I am working on it and will get right back to you....via email...thanks so so so much, cindy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO