Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: NO Public Washrooms in Aruba beaches WHY NOT?

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    They have a pay to use bathroom at the old natural bridge souvenir shop. I would not be opposed to pay for use bathrooms on the beaches as long as it was not a coin operated system. I remember when they had those at airports and a few other facilities and there were numerous problems with them not working. Nothing worse than trying to "hold it" and the door fails to open. I would think it would be even worse next to a salt water blown ocean beach. If they had an attendant to pay, that would be better.

The restaurant near Rogers Beach next to JADS the dive shop has a coin operated door. You have to pay $2 at the bar for a token to get in the bathroom door (restaurant customers do not have to pay). Worth every penny for a clean bathroom while you are out exploring the island. We had planned to order a drink so that I could use it but found out we just needed the token.
    Last edited by Traceyd14; 06-12-2016 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Added note to clarify payment is not needed from paying customers of the bar/restaurant
    Not sure when, but we will be back

We we stop at the Rum Reef every trip to Baby Beach. Their restroom service is free to patrons.

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    The restaurant near Rogers Beach next to JADS the dive shop has a coin operated door. You have to pay $2 at the bar for a token to get in the bathroom door. Worth every penny for a clean bathroom while you are out exploring the island. We had planned to order a drink so that I could use it but found out we just needed the token.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Funny, in the 20 years i've been going to Aruba I never thought about public restrooms.....The only one I ever paid for is the one at Natural Bridge, and usually we were on quads so we needed it after riding out back half the afternoon....wait, I take that back...I remember having to pay a quarter at Baby Beach for those nasty BRs that never worked anyway !!! LOL !!! Used them once and swore Never again. After that we would stop at the little bar just before the houses start in St Nicholas...one year they're open and next they're closed....loved that place (can't remember the name though.....)
    Guess i am just always near a bar with a bathroom...sad but true !!!!! :-)
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

I just wash in the sea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12