Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Not a good notice. . . . .

Not a good notice. . . . .

Hi all, This is something to be aware of that's happening now and not posted anywhere for public information. Last week and again over the weekend, 4 men with a dark colored, 4 door, small SUV type car were seen in 2 different neighborhoods trying to get into homes. It was very late at nite (after 1:00 AM). When confronted over the weekend attempt, they home owner was knocked to the ground and another owner that came out was almost run over as the 4 men drove away very fast. The police were called and they basically did and said nothing about the 4 men. . . . Unfortunately a plate number was not noted. Most likely it was covered over. These men know what they are doing and seem to not be afraid of the home owners. Again, be aware of who is around and when you see something, try to get plate numbers and descriptions. . . . Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Aruba since 1979
    i am not sure this category is the appropriate one for this topic, but the "moving to aruba" category just does not quite fit either, so it will remain til my supervisor asks me to put it in a different location.
    can you give me the diario or the newspaper link for the crime committed so that i may in turn pass it on to the my supervisor?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    Hi all, This is something to be aware of that's happening now and not posted anywhere for public information. Last week and again over the weekend, 4 men with a dark colored, 4 door, small SUV type car were seen in 2 different neighborhoods trying to get into homes. It was very late at nite (after 1:00 AM). When confronted over the weekend attempt, they home owner was knocked to the ground and another owner that came out was almost run over as the 4 men drove away very fast. The police were called and they basically did and said nothing about the 4 men. . . . Unfortunately a plate number was not noted. Most likely it was covered over. These men know what they are doing and seem to not be afraid of the home owners. Again, be aware of who is around and when you see something, try to get plate numbers and descriptions. . . . Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

This was passed to me by a good friend who was involved and I do not think it made any of the papers. . . Just like many other things here, keep it quite and it shall pass. . Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Thanks for report and update. What part of Island was the incident reported.....or is it just random????

Lock up and get 4 dogs!!! ;-}
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

Both of these incidents were in Noord. . . Good thing there is a "closed" police station there. . . Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

...there is a "closed" police station...

What's that? Just wondering...
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

That would be a police station that is no longer operable

Aruba since 1979
    Why would it be good there is a closed police station in noord?
    still nothing in Diario or 24ora.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom and Stanley View Post
    Both of these incidents were in Noord. . . Good thing there is a "closed" police station there. . . Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

I think he was being sarcastic.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast