Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Senior Member johnyraz@live.com's Avatar
    el gocho texas de brasil madame jeanettes

ok i am now booked and pumped

i finished booking today, october 24- nov 7...i am pumped and just started my diet.

Aruba since 1979
    johnyraz is back!

The diet is when you come home after spending too much time on the beach, eating and drinking!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Randi,

The diet starts before and should start after. Bad eating habbits tend to come to those who take all-inclusive.. And on top of that, I usually go in September, come home at the end, then the kids go tricker treating, ahhh all that candy, then Thanks Giving, then Christmas, all that fudge and cookies relatives send, then the New years Party, should I go on? Nope I started my dieting early... Did I mention the fugde, it was gooood!! I should not go All-inclusive, I would probably lose weight. Ive got 10 nights coming my way in four days, I'll have to keep that diet working for me.. September will be here soon enough...

We do alot of walking, but my wife has intentions on going to the gym in the morning when we are there. We'll see how that goes.

johyraz, you are 2 funny, i also booked and am pumped ,
    will be joining you on that diet

I need to join you on the diet too, too many weeks in Aruba this year....
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Did you hear that

Did everyone just hear that? To many weeks in Aruba, there is no such thing...

Never too many, the opposite too little.

Senior Member johnyraz@live.com's Avatar
    el gocho texas de brasil madame jeanettes
    diet is going good, i lost 7 pnds since last post, i am going to a wedding in 2 weeks and gonna knock off 5 more pnds by then.........i usually gain about 7 pnds in 2 weeks in aruba, bagels,booze,buffets,booze,burgers,booze, beef, ...... and booze, some beer. everytime i say "oh yea, this year in aruba i will walk beaches and go to the gym", I have said that garbage for 4 years and have realized....i wont.... just get fat and have fun!