Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: OMG we are going back for only 3 days

OMG we are going back for only 3 days

We were just there in June/July and spur of the moment DH said he wants to do a getaway. Last time we went with the kids for 16 nights and this will be a crazy 3 night trip in November staying at they Surf Club. I know DH wants to just hang at the pool but the kids will want more. I think the first late afternoon and evening will be at the pool and pool bar or Hadicaris for dinner. Second day will be a morning ride around the island with the Jeep, one cave, dos playa, maybe the donkeys, and ride on the rocks up near the church then lunch at Linda's because I crave it so bad. Back to pool, dinner at Salt and Pepper waters show and ice cream and back to the pool. Third day will be iguana feeding, pool, sand castle at the beach, pool and either Jolly Pirate or dinner at Bugaloe and more pool. Last day hang at pool, walk at beach, lunch at Bugaloe or Salt and Pepper and back to the airport. Bringing two carry-on suitcases and a personal item for each of us. Surprising the kids the day before when they get home from school, it is "Jersey week" so they won't miss school.
    Jen
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08

Yay! How exciting! It sounds like a busy four days, but it is 4 days in Aruba. Have a blast!

Wow...sounds great...the kids will go crazy !!! Have fun, but it sounds like you will need a vacation from your vacation when you get back....very hectic schedule you have there !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Omg, 3 days?? Tell hubby you want more!!! That's to much of a teaser for me to handle😄travel time alone from door to door is 9 hours here. Good luck getting the kids BACK on the plane😄

It's certainly better than not going to Aruba at all, but I agree about three nights being way too short. Heck, I bought a second week at my timeshare a few years ago after I determined that a whole week was not enough!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Dear LittleJens husband,
    i am writing to you to let you know that is cruel and unusual punishment taking your family for 3 days to Aruba.
    please reconsider adding a few days. 😄
    Sincerely, a cocerned Aruba Lover.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    No way we will do 3 nights on Aruba. Takes us a plane change in ATL and 9 total hours if we fly Delta. 2 plane changes and 12 or more hours if we fly AA. At least we arrive in daylight on Delta but it is way before sun up when we leave the house since the Delta flight leaves at 6 am. Not getting up at 3 am, flying 9 hours for 3 day stay.

rpumpire......that is exactly how I felt...3 timeshares later and I don't feel that is even enough time !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Dear LittleJens husband,
    i am writing to you to let you know that is cruel and unusual punishment taking your family for 3 days to Aruba.
    please reconsider adding a few days. 
    Sincerely, a cocerned Aruba Lover.
    Dear LittleJens, Husvand,
    I agree with Cindyo...not nearly enough time...add more days please !!!!

Since it's now been over a year since I was last in Aruba, I would jump on a 3 day getaway in a heartbeat! Enjoy Jen!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast