Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: One Happy Podcast

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach

One Happy Podcast

Its been a while since I posted here looking for guests for my podcast but I have read so many amazing Aruba stories lately I figure it was high time I tried to get more of you onto the show. Would absolutely love to help share some of your adventures with the "outside world". Currently the podcast gets just short of 1000 listeners an episode with many of you being part of the audience.

My latest episode features an Aruba native who currently resides in the Netherlands. Any day now he is expecting his first born and plans on moving back to Aruba to being able to raise his son in the environment he grew up in. http://onehappypodcast.com/ep38/

Now if you would like to share your Aruba story on the podcast its super easy to do. Interviews are conducted via Skype audio.. no video. I am actually in my pajamas for probably 75% of the shows lol. It takes about 40 minutes to an hour of your time from start to finish and is an excellent way to show your appreciation for such a special place. If you would like to be a part of a future episode of the show feel free to contact me here.

Forum members who have been guests in the past:
    AndreaJ 2x
    Rob and Cindy O. 2x
    VallonD
    Tracey D
    Act1966 (aka Stephen International Man of Mystery)

add your name to the list I promise you it will be a lot of fun
    Last edited by burghboy; 01-25-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Great episode. I think this latest one is my favorite so far!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Great episode. I think this latest one is my favorite so far!
    I think I am getting a tad bit better each time. Howard Nedd was an extremely cool guy. My only regrets are imo the absolute coolest parts of the conversations are after we are done recording. Love how he is willing to sacrifice his income for being able to bring his son up in a way he feels is appropriate. So many people say they'd sacrifice anything for their children but sometimes I wonder if their is an imaginary line there.

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

I am listening to the pod cast now...I am really enjoying the latest episode.

Great program! I just finished listening and I really enjoyed you have someone who grew up on the island and is preparing to return. The story made me miss Aruba even more. The island is special, I don't know what it is but I have an almost "magical" feeling anytime I am on the island.

Aruba since 1979
    i still think it's be awesome for one of our younger forum members or forum member's child to give a podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i still think it's be awesome for one of our younger forum members or forum member's child to give a podcast!
    Agreed! On one of the shows I had a 9 year old as a costar with her mother and it was amazing. Would love to do an entire show based a tweens perspective of Aruba.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    What a wonderful, wonderful interview! I fully enjoyed every second of it!

That's the Aruba I fell in love with. Hearing about Aruba's culture and getting the connection how deeply they love their family, their island and the simple life. Realizing the important things in life, spending time with their loved ones, talking to each other, seeing each other, enjoying each others company. And enjoying talking to other people, hearing their stories.

So happy that you all enjoyed it. Every one of these interviews makes me fall in love with the island that much more.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    My VOTE.... CK1 next up
    You have so much knowledge that you learned researching, if you haven't done an interview I think it's your time😀

Heres my other nominations;
    Jay -aruba4me
    Aruba Amy
    Scott and Leslie

You guys all have so much to offer. Share your knowledge with us.

CURT.... Do a "multi snip it" interview of resorts with a bunch of us
    10 minute interviews with Asst people talking about their special resorts and why they go......

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    What a wonderful, wonderful interview! I fully enjoyed every second of it!

That's the Aruba I fell in love with. Hearing about Aruba's culture and getting the connection how deeply they love their family, their island and the simple life. Realizing the important things in life, spending time with their loved ones, talking to each other, seeing each other, enjoying each others company. And enjoying talking to other people, hearing their stories.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast