Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: One Happy Podcast

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    My VOTE.... CK1 next up
    You have so much knowledge that you learned researching, if you haven't done an interview I think it's your time

Heres my other nominations;
    Jay -aruba4me
    Aruba Amy
    Scott and Leslie

You guys all have so much to offer. Share your knowledge with us.

CURT.... Do a "multi snip it" interview of resorts with a bunch of us
    10 minute interviews with Asst people talking about their special resorts and why they go......
    Doing a multi snip interview thingamajig is a great idea, but only if you an Rob agree to take part

Would love to speak with all of the above. Not always so easy to get people to say yes.

I think people create boogeymen in their heads that makes them think they have to sound a certain way. They think its a huge production of something. I've actually had someone ask me about my studio lol. Truth is its an old wooden desk I was about to scrap. Instead I shoved it into an unused corner of a quiet room and bolted a microphone stand to it. As far as sounding a certain way... editing can fix nearly anything. I had one guest that had an hour long coughing fit during through the entire thing and in the final cut you can hardly tell. Took about 3 hours to edit lol but I enjoyed the challenge.

Honestly if you have a love for Aruba, you have a story to tell. Some stories may involve skydiving onto the deck of a pirate ship to rescue a kidnapped Dutch Princess, another may be about 2 weeks spent lounging under the same palapa. In my opinion they are all equally great.
    Last edited by burghboy; 01-26-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Of course we're in.... Happy to give you top 10 minutes of why we love Renaissance and Surf Club in a snip it interview

you can do a snip it with restaurants, car rentals, excursions

as long as there's no singing.... 2 Divi trees
    Last edited by cindyo; 01-26-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    or
    snorkelers snorkeling

ya i'd love to hear scott/leslie
    maybe now with them working a bit less, they may have the time.

You could possibly twist my arm and I do an interview about staying at the Ritz after I return in a few weeks. I don't think I have 45 minutes worth of stuff but I could certainly spend 10 minutes talking about why I love the Ritz...to bad we were not crossing paths next month or we could do it live from Aruba.

Of course we're in.... Happy to give you top 10 minutes of why we love Renaissance and Surf Club in a snip it interview

you can do a snip it with restaurants, car rentals, excursions

as long as there's no singing.... 2 Divi trees
    Although that was my favorite part I promise there will be no singing.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    or
    snorkelers snorkeling

ya i'd love to hear scott/leslie
    maybe now with them working a bit less, they may have the time.
    I will ask them next month when we are down. Although I must admit it seems like we spend less and less time at Palm each visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    You could possibly twist my arm and I do an interview about staying at the Ritz after I return in a few weeks. I don't think I have 45 minutes worth of stuff but I could certainly spend 10 minutes talking about why I love the Ritz...to bad we were not crossing paths next month or we could do it live from Aruba.
    I bet you do have 45 in you... but I'll settle for 10

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    My VOTE.... CK1 next up
    You have so much knowledge that you learned researching, if you haven't done an interview I think it's your time

Heres my other nominations;
    Jay -aruba4me
    Aruba Amy
    Scott and Leslie

You guys all have so much to offer. Share your knowledge with us.

CURT.... Do a "multi snip it" interview of resorts with a bunch of us
    10 minute interviews with Asst people talking about their special resorts and why they go......
    Thanks for thinking of me, Cindy.

I have been four times to Aruba and LOVE exploring! I have met many great people and would have many stories to tell. Not sure if Curt's podcast is long enough to cover it all! LOL

But here is the thing: I'm not a beach bum and not a foodie. In short, not a typical tourists. Rather like a Anthony Bourdain type (except the food thing) who likes to explore a country and it's tradition and hidden treasures.

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Thanks for thinking of me, Cindy.

I have been four times to Aruba and LOVE exploring! I have met many great people and would have many stories to tell. Not sure if Curt's podcast is long enough to cover it all! LOL

But here is the thing: I'm not a beach bum and not a foodie. In short, not a typical tourists. Rather like a Anthony Bourdain type (except the food thing) who likes to explore a country and it's tradition and hidden treasures.
    Well that settles it... now you have to do the podcast episode. Maybe it'll be a two-parter lol

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Well that settles it... now you have to do the podcast episode. Maybe it'll be a two-parter lol
    LOL! Then we will have a PJ party and our audience will fall asleep! Haha!

I could certainly do a full one if we talk about all of my years...let me think about it. I have more stories than I could possibly tell about my experiences at the Ritz, among others as I start to think about them.

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    LOL! Then we will have a PJ party and our audience will fall asleep! Haha!
    Sounds like a plan. We'll set something up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba4ever View Post
    I could certainly do a full one if we talk about all of my years...let me think about it. I have more stories than I could possibly tell about my experiences at the Ritz, among others as I start to think about them.
    That is how it always happens. By the end of the interview it always turns out that it wasn't enough time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast