Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: One more packing question!

You can generally find Aruba beach towels 3 for $10.00 or 3 for $15.00 so no worries taking any from home and they make great souvenirs.

You can also exchange the towels multiple times during the day if needed. And watch them like a hawk. I am always on towel duty to make sure our towels don't walk off...
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    I have to say this is very true however I don't mind coming home with dirty laundry if it means more time on the beach. I have all the time in the world to wash and fold when we get home...and if it doesn't get done the first day...well it is not going to get up and walk away.
    No lost beach time, we start the wash when we leave for dinner, throw the stuff in the dryer when we get back, clean clothes in the morning! The washer and dryer are in your room.
    Last edited by WaltVB; 08-09-2014 at 09:27 AM.

I tend to do laundry sometime during the first week and always on our last night in Aruba...in the middle of the night when everyone else is sleeping and I feel like it's a waste of good Aruba time to sleep!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

This past June I was determined for all 4 of use to use carry-ons to cut the baggage fees. However, we did use one checked bag for the shampoo, sunscreen (items that cannot go through airport security), the cooler and some shoes that wouldn't fit in the carry-on (son wears size 14!).

Our trip was to last 10 days, and I was afraid I couldn't get what I needed into a carry-on. However, I did it!

Just keep remembering that during the day, while you're on the beach you don't need clothes for that day, just the swim coverup. I was never one for mix and match, but I had 3 bottoms and 4 tops that I interchanged each night for dinner; we only wear the dinner clothes for 3-4 hours anyhow and could have worn the same outfit twice.

I took a travel size bottle of Tide. Hahahahahahaha. I never wanted to leave the beach to do laundry. And my husband said it would be tacky to take the clothes to the beach to fold the load.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12