Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Is One Week In Aruba Enough?

Is One Week In Aruba Enough?

I alway travel to Aruba for 1 week. Once I had the priveledge to travel to Aruba for 2 weeks. I exchanged 2 time share weeks to the Divi Dutch and they were nice enough to to put me up at the Divi Golf Village in the same villa for 2 weeks back to back. I'm thinking with airfare being so expensive, stress at work, I might be better off going for 2 weeks back to back. Especially since I have some timeshare weeks in Orlando that have been accumilating.

What are your thoughts, preference, 1 or 2 weeks?

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I don't have to think about it to decide - 2 weeks (which Is not even enough time for me).

Honestly because I am such a strong type A personality it takes me 3 days to just disconnect and relax so we have always done a minimum of 10 days but usually 14...

That's a NO BRAINER!!! 1 week is not enough. 2 weeks is NOT enough but its a lot better than 1 week!!!!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Kent I was going to write you don't qualify to respond buddy because you go for months at a time. LOL. I'm happy for you though. I'm going to try 2 weeks in September next year providing they don't complain at work about taking 2 weeks off back to back. These days there's just so much going on it's hard to be out more than a week.

Aruba since 1979
    2+ I have always thought a week was not enough, especially with the price of airfares.

But, so many of us cannot get the time or have the funds to allow for more than a week.

I find 10 days is about right for us, but we have to have at least 2 trips each year.

I think it depends on your travel style. If we are just going to veg out and relax, a week is okay. We have also done 10 days, which was much better once you added in an excursion or two. If I had to choose, I think I would prefer 1 week at a time spread out in 2 trips rather than 2 full weeks. That way there is less waiting between trips. We traveled in November and then again in February. The November trip was 10 days with lots of happy hours and we did a few excursions and it was really nice to have the extra days for beach time. Our February trip was a week, but we were just there to relax and enjoy beaches and good restaurants.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Wait...after reading Tracey's answer then maybe I misunderstood the question haha if you are asking if we would choose two separate one week trips over one 2 week trip then I might go with the 2 times in Aruba.

Quote Originally Posted by sbatjc View Post
    Wait...after reading Tracey's answer then maybe I misunderstood the question haha if you are asking if we would choose two separate one week trips over one 2 week trip then I might go with the 2 times in Aruba.
    I'm not sure either, now that I re-read it
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast