Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: One week away until our first trip to ARUBA!

Can't wait to hear about your first visit!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    For just a laid back atmosphere, dining with your feet in the sand, there is MooMba bar restaurant in walking distance from the Hyatt. Here is their website:

http://moombabeach.com/component/

We just did an all day tour with ABC Aruba.com and had the blast of our lives..
    Yes, wear old clothes.... have wife wrap her hair while in the jeep; or she will be having a free new hair do. lol
    Also they will pick you up the the hotel and take you back..
    Rockey and his crew was the best... an adventure bunch of buys.. lol
    Cathi

if you decide to do the all day lunch is included... however for the few extra dollars upgrade we got ribs & Chicken
    and a grouper plate.... instead of a burger.
    Also the best Aruba Ariba ..

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    For exploring the north side of Aruba, you could also rent a car and go on your own adventure trip while you can decide where to go, how long to stay, if you want to eat a bit in between, all this while traveling in a nicely air-conditioned car! (I know, I just opt for comfort as I have to be so very careful with the heat in Aruba).

A great one-day trip by car could be as following: starting out at the Hyatt (rental car can be delivered to the hotel, I always have a rental car for my entire stay), going to the California Lighthouse, then to Alta Vista Chapel. From there to the Ostrich Farm which gives the impression to be in an African Lodge! It's nice to spend a little time there for a refreshing drink, meet the ostriches. Then continue to the "wild side" of Aruba where the mighty ocean can be watched from several sites, there are also those little "piles of rocks", finally arriving at the Natural Bridge. After a nice stay there to fully enjoy the giant waves, you could proceed to the Casibari Rock Formations. And from there, to go to Oranjestad to end the day having dinner at a nice restaurant and a stroll along the Yacht haven.

Always take LOTS of water with you. A hat and some sunscreen.

Do you have a nice map of Aruba? If you get lost, don't worry! It's always part of the fun and you might discover something else to enjoy!

Have fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12