Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Online ED Card

Cool! There's always a work around! Have a safe flight!

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    How sweet it is, did my forms this am DH could not believe it when I showed him. Once again I explained, my Forum friends told me! Always dreaded having to fill these out on the plane, DH & mine (as I am his secretary you know)...ha ha. Always have to pull out the passports etc. however, I always use the tip Pegmesiter shared once, I photo and enlarge the passport so I can read the numbers easily. THanks Peg!

Aruba since 1979
    and bring that passport photo with you!
    if you lose your passport, the photo of it will be most helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    How sweet it is, did my forms this am DH could not believe it when I showed him. Once again I explained, my Forum friends told me! Always dreaded having to fill these out on the plane, DH & mine (as I am his secretary you know)...ha ha. Always have to pull out the passports etc. however, I always use the tip Pegmesiter shared once, I photo and enlarge the passport so I can read the numbers easily. THanks Peg!

Another great idea! Will take photo tomorrow! ; )

So happy I stumbled upon this tip. I completed our ED forms online DiviDiviFan I too am delegated as secretary by DH on our trips.
    Just a few more things to pack before our departure for Aruba on Tuesday. Woo Hoo.

PS this forum is the best.

Aruba since 1979
    safe and very easy travels tou you not only the secretary but a disneyfan!
    enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan View Post
    So happy I stumbled upon this tip. I completed our ED forms online DiviDiviFan I too am delegated as secretary by DH on our trips.
    Just a few more things to pack before our departure for Aruba on Tuesday. Woo Hoo.

PS this forum is the best.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I forget, how long before you leave are you allowed to do the ED online card? Also, when you leave to come home, you no longer fill in that card and hand it to them at the very beginning, right? everything is done on the kiosk???
    Last edited by gaby; 10-30-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    from the moment you book your flight ...right up to departure time

correct, once you are in the system with this, you do not need the little stub from the old card to give back to immigration on departure.

https://edcardaruba.aw

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    I forget, how long before you leave are you allowed to do the ED online card? Also, when you leave to come home, you no longer fill in that card and hand it to them at the very beginning, right? everything is done on the kiosk???
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 10-30-2017 at 06:32 AM.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    I am so grateful for this great group! The things I learn to make travel quicker and easier are just awesome! Thank you all for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
    I am so grateful for this great group! The things I learn to make travel quicker and easier are just awesome! Thank you all for sharing!
    This is a knowledgeable group. I have certainly learned a bunch.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast