Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: only in aruba

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    I always sleep much better but believe it has to do with "escaping" all the stress and work behind you for a bit. In Aruba, nothing to worry about but relaxing and waking up each day to repeat the life in paradise for as long as you are there. It is a wonderful way to take a Metal Health Break and just live the good life by relaxing with no worries. Too bad our Doctors back home could not write a prescription to have our insurance pay for a mental health break to Aruba a few times a year (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    I always sleep much better but believe it has to do with "escaping" all the stress and work behind you for a bit. In Aruba, nothing to worry about but relaxing and waking up each day to repeat the life in paradise for as long as you are there. It is a wonderful way to take a Metal Health Break and just live the good life by relaxing with no worries. Too bad our Doctors back home could not write a prescription to have our insurance pay for a mental health break to Aruba a few times a year (lol)
    I think you hit the nail on the head.

I sleep ALOT better in Aruba. I think that's a good sign to spend as much time in Aruba as possible!!!
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12