Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: opinions ? when ? may, june or sept

Quote Originally Posted by KATH2ME View Post
    turning the big 60 in sept 2016 , so wanted to be in my happy place , being i had to cancel my trip this dec for $$$ reasons . felt like sept 2016 was so far a wait a worth it wait, but all the same . a wait
    We go every year in September (and have for the last few years), no crowds... and way fewer kids... celebrating my 60th this year!

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    I've gone in March, April, May and October. October was my least favorite month due to rain and humidity. All others were the same weather. Going next year in July (which I'm not thrilled about), but then again, I'd rather be in Aruba than anywhere else at any month

Did find June more comfortable than September. We had a tropical something or other pass close by when we were there in September (most busiest month of the year for hurricanes) and there was an unbearably hot overcast day with no wind.

Two reasons to go in September 1) Water is at its warmest around 83-84. 2) Less crowded

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    We have been twice in September, once in October, once in April, twice in June and 12 times in May although several of those May trips ran into early June. We prefer April and May to all the rest with June next. Yes the ocean is warmer in September but we think it is a bit too warm and doesn't really refresh you like in May. It also seems more humid in September and October to us. This last May the humidity seemed quite low and the breezes were perfect. It actually felt a little cool at times. We will still go in other months if we get the opportunity though. Just telling our favorites not that we would not go then. One of those September trips was because we got an offer from Marriott Surf Club to stay in a 1 BR suite for a week for $600. The April trip was because we bought a weeks rental at Renaissance Ocean Suites on EBAY for the low bid of $440. Give me a bargain and I will suffer through a week anytime.

At this point we's still pick the last few weeks in September, as that's when our weather takes a turn for the worse.
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12