Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aruba since 1979
    your best bet is to contact
    billandstella
    cheryl
    sugar
    all thru this site using private message.
    you can give them your contact information and make a plan!

they are wonderful people and will greatly appreciate your volunteering.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    I'll do anything I can to help! Ill be there all month, please let me know what I can do so I can plan my trip for it!

We'll be on island and will definitely attend this event. Sounds like a great time for a great cause.

I'm billstellar on the board and we'd love any help with this very worthwhile event.
    Thanks,
    Stella

Orange Fish Festival

Just a reminder to everyone that the Orange Fish Festival is this coming Sunday, March 13 from 10 AM to 5 PM. Volunteers can come as early as 8:30 AM for set up. Thank you to all our members who have agreed to give up their valuable time to help us that day. Attendees are welcome from 10 to 5. We will have a flea market, bake sale, book sale, custom made jewelry, paintings, souvenirs, games for the kids, face painting, a big BBQ and more. All proceeds will go to spay/neuter, vet care, food and adoption expenses. The funds will be split between two organizations - Animal Rights Aruba and ARFaruba (Animal Relief Foundation). Come join the fun if you are here on the Island. Hope to see you there!!!.....Cheryl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12