Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: our 8th day

our 8th day

hi folks, another perfect day in aruba. Spent the day on Rennaissance Island. Place is a bit crowded compared to last week. Lots of MA people as wk 16 is their school vacation. Rob had a thrill today, he caught a baracuda off Ren. private island. everyone came riunning to see it and take pictures. Enjoyed El Guacho tonite with 16 of us. They sang Sweet caroline to us , and of course we got the entire 2nd floor going. Later went to the new Senior frogs bar down near the ships. The place had a water slide in it, YES, we took the kids to a bar to slide down the water slide. they wore their swimsuits, and we had drinks. Everyone was happy. The staff is alot of the same from the old Carlos and Charlies. Fun nite tonite. My niece went to Pinchos and loved it.She said they had a new menu and it was good. Tomorrow off to the private island.
    Didn't see any strikers in the streets today, but then again didn't leave the resort. Take care, cindyo
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

How old are the kids that you took to Senor Frogs? I was thinking of going there "earlier in the day" if they are open so my son can enjoy the waterslide. What time were you there? I didn't think they would let kids in later at night.

Thanks Cindy for the daily reports

We were there at 8:30 pm, kids can wear their suits in and slide. I will tell you that the floor there gets really slippery, and if this were in the US it wouldn't have passed any inspection. The water slide is quite long, and it ends outside in a big tub of water. It is entirely dark. The music in the bar is loud, the waiters act the usual hands all over you way, and the drinks aren't cheap, strong, but not cheap. Glad we went, won't go back again. My teen daughters don't need to see waiters groping women on the dance floor.

Do they provide fishing equipment on Ren Island? If so, I'm even more stoked about staying there! That's cool that they let you fish there. I can't wait!!!
    Aruba...I'd say we're a little more than slightly hooked! We'll be back as soon as possible

Sounds like a marvelous time!

Nope, we bring those telescopic rods with us. We also purchase squid at the grocery store. All the kids fish every day. The restaurant people come out and watch. cindyo