Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Our next trip

Our next trip

Well it looks like out next trip may be Jan 30 to Feb 6th. I am renting a 2 bedroom at the Marriott Surf from someone.. Yippeee can't wait. I will have to start my ticker as soon as its a reality (need to send dep and get all the documents first) Love having something to look forward too.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

good for you.....I can hardly wait till November and today we were talking about what we were going to do next year.....I think it's a fever.....hooked, addicted what ever but I am admitting right here and right now....I AM AN ARUBA JUNKIE !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Agreed. We have a tripped in October and we are talking about when our trip after that will be. We usually book our next trip within a couple weeks after we return. Junkie indeed!!

Here Here...We just got back in april so its taken me a couple of months to decide. I like going in the dead of winter, to get away from the cold and snow.(hopefully we don't get grounded)

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Good for you,we don't go until October.......BUT....Something came up with our summer vacation to South Carolina so we may have to cancel and go to Aruba instead.Got a great price at the Aruban with air for two$1700 Wed -Wed.some thing to think about...The price was from Cheap Caribbean .com out of EWR....NewarkNJ