Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Our Second Trip Booked

My wife and I just booked our second trip for Feb. 19th 2010 at the Renn. We cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We just love the resort and the private beach. This time we are going to Flying fishbones, rent jet skies and maybe do Depalm Island. My wife wants to go to Baby beach too. any other Suggestions are welcome. We are 37 and love the beach, beer and have a great time.

I assume you will have a car at least one day for Baby Beach. I would suggest you see the other side. Bring a cooler for water ext. Go past the high rise area to california lighthouse, continue down the coast(staying out of the SAND) nice wave action, Alto Vista Chapel, Natural Bridge then weave your way around on pavement to the big red anchor & Baby Beach for a early afternoon snorkel. On the way back to the Ren. you can stop at Charlie's Bar est.1941 for a cold one in San Nicholas.

Cool thanks for the advice. We cant wait to get there

Nailbender, when your at Baby Beach the current can be very strong outside the break water, snorkel inside wre the water changes color, there are fish.

Thanks I have never been there. Is it really a nice beach. Also have you been to Flying fishbone. We did Passions last time. trying to do diffrent things. I also want to rent jet skies and atv's or jeep tour

Aruba since 1979
    check out the sports/activities section for lots of reading about jet skis and atv

love your name nailbender are you a carpenter?

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Nailbender View Post
    Thanks I have never been there. Is it really a nice beach. Also have you been to Flying fishbone. We did Passions last time. trying to do diffrent things. I also want to rent jet skies and atv's or jeep tour

Thanks Andrea. Yes i am a carpenter well use to be my wife and i build custom homes here in Vermont by Okemo Ski mountain

Flying Fishbone ,yes reserve a water side table at sunset or check out their competition Old Man of The Sea, same area. Baby Beach is like 5+ stadiums with 6" to 4-6 ' feet of water, inside the break no waves plenty of fish, bring bagels(density) to hand feed them, or a tube fish food I saw this year in the resort gift shop, there are also palapas for shade.

Another nice & classy restaurant if it is to windy(enclosed) is Windows on Aruba at Divi Links. Great food and service, the ocean view is good any time, and after sunset the golf course lights up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny Beaches View Post
    Another nice & classy restaurant if it is to windy(enclosed) is Windows on Aruba at Divi Links. Great food and service, the ocean view is good any time, and after sunset the golf course lights up.
    YES, very CLASSY!
    http://www.windowsonaruba.com/download/windowsonaruba-dinnermenu.pdf dinner menu WITH prices.

We were a little confused why we had to wait for a table when we were there in June. Turned out they were trying to seat everyone alongside the windows. We ended up with a view of the island gree and the Links swimming pool. Our choice for Christmas dinner this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast