Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa
  • 1 Post By Edronenburg

Thread: This was passed along to Rob and I....

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

This was passed along to Rob and I....

This is great for all of us "bostonians".........Check it out, we're going....

Bon Bini to all Goodwill Ambassadors and Distinguished Guests of Aruba!
    Please join your friends from Aruba at The Boston Globe Show.

When: Friday, February 10, 2012
    Time: 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
    Where: Seaport World Trade Center, Booth # 608, 200 Seaport Blvd, Boston MA
    Come and see what is new and exciting on the Happy Island of Aruba!
    Log onto www.bostonglobetravelshow.com . To get your FREE tickets to the show, click on “Get Tickets”. Enter the # of tickets you need. After you enter that #, it will ask you for a promo code. Enter promo code: ARUBA2012 (capital letters). The discount will be applied at checkout for your free tickets.
    Stop by Booth #608, The Aruba Tourism Authority booth at The Boston Globe Travel Show to meet and talk with Aruba Representatives and Aruba Hoteliers from the Happy Island. We will have two Carnival Dancers at the show along with The Happy Band who will be singing very happily! Come in and tell us your favorite stories about what makes Aruba so special to YOU!
    Bring this invitation and receive a special gift from Aruba. It is our way of saying “Masha Danki” for your loyalty and your dedication to Aruba, One happy island.

Aruba since 1979
    terrific, thanks for posting.
    i hope many folks get to go.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    This is great for all of us "bostonians".........Check it out, we're going....

Bon Bini to all Goodwill Ambassadors and Distinguished Guests of Aruba!
    Please join your friends from Aruba at The Boston Globe Show.

When: Friday, February 10, 2012
    Time: 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM
    Where: Seaport World Trade Center, Booth # 608, 200 Seaport Blvd, Boston MA
    Come and see what is new and exciting on the Happy Island of Aruba!
    Log onto www.bostonglobetravelshow.com . To get your FREE tickets to the show, click on “Get Tickets”. Enter the # of tickets you need. After you enter that #, it will ask you for a promo code. Enter promo code: ARUBA2012 (capital letters). The discount will be applied at checkout for your free tickets.
    Stop by Booth #608, The Aruba Tourism Authority booth at The Boston Globe Travel Show to meet and talk with Aruba Representatives and Aruba Hoteliers from the Happy Island. We will have two Carnival Dancers at the show along with The Happy Band who will be singing very happily! Come in and tell us your favorite stories about what makes Aruba so special to YOU!
    Bring this invitation and receive a special gift from Aruba. It is our way of saying “Masha Danki” for your loyalty and your dedication to Aruba, One happy island.

Color me jealous! You will get a touch of our "home away from home" right there at home!

Would love to go...a long way from N. Virginia...oh, well, I hope it is a complete success.