Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Under a hut, walking Eagle Beach, lunch on the beach, Amstel Bright Beer on the beach, coffee in the morning on the beach, taking a dip in the sea,

Thumbs up

>>> "if you have until April I see no reason to expedite"
    ----- Ditto. Just be sure you mail in with the application an Official State Issued Birth Certif. A hospital one is no good.

I just have one more question does any1 here have that yellow aruba book that says "Bonbini" on it?

One More Question

Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    I just have one more question does any1 here have that yellow aruba book that says "Bonbini" on it?
    Yes, I do.

http://www.aruba.com/ExploretheIslan....aspx?&brcid=9
    Last edited by rob o; 12-28-2009 at 10:01 PM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Well maybe on this topic. We will see lol. Do me a favor go to page 6 under where it says "Entry requirements". There it says "all Aruba visitors must submit a valid travel document, which must be valid at least more then (3) months then the return travel date mentioned on the visitors ticket etc" now what exactly does that mean?

Aruba since 1979
    All Aruba visitors must submit a valid travel document, which must be valid at least more than three (3) months, than the return travel date mentioned on the visitor’s ticket as well as other documentation. For definition of a valid travel document and a complete list of the additional required documentation, please go to www.aruba.com and click on Entry Requirements.

misterman what they are saying is that they want your passport NOT to expire while in aruba. they are glad to see you come to visit. they want to make sure that you can go home when its time ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12