Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    My swimming pool with a 7/7 or in my boat with a fishing rod looking in at Malmok.

Pelican Marina, Palm Beach

Does anyone know the status of this marina?
    Is it only for tour operators or is it possible to get a slip there for a private boat?
    I have tried searching on the Internet without finding anything. I hope I am right that the name is Pelican Marina.
    It is the one at Palm Beach (think it is the only one on Palm Beach)

I think calling it a Marina is a stretch. It is a pier with very limited space. Some of the tour boats are anchored out and load by dingy. They don't even pull into the pier. Could be wrong but i don't think there would be space available. Try contacting Pelican Water Sports directly. Good luck.

looking for a place to dock boat?

If you are looking for a place to dock a boat, I think the Pelican pier only does their own, but I suggest you try the Surfside Marina (near to airport) or the Renaissance/Seaport Marina (reachable through the hotel, tel. 5836000) or maybe check with the Aruba Ports Authority if you can just drop anchor at the Surfside area, I met someone a few years ago who had had his boat there and living on it for a few weeks... the Aruba Ports Authority might also know if it is possible for you to dock at the fishermen's pier in front of the Mar Azul Marina Mall.
    Good luck.