Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aruba since 1979
    Righto!

Hi All,
    have been giving folks tips in one way or the other for many years. My standpoint is simple. If it works and gives good service then it enhances our tourism product and I love recommending it. The opposite to that is also the case. When anything that can be improved does so, I talk about it.

The devices in question do not compete with our core business and as such I have no personal gain in commenting on it.

Regarding MIO. - It is an option and if it works for you, I am thrilled. If it does not work, I am not thrilled.

Have a great day all
    Charles
    THERE ARE PLACES TO SEE - STORIES TO TELL
    IMAGES TO HARNESS - AND MORE STORIES ON caribbean.tv
    be well
    charles

Aruba since 1979
    I hope those that utilized the MIO device will post their reviews.
    This device "could" be a godsend to those that need wifi.

1. Eagle Beach 2. Baby Beach 3. Natural Pool
    I checked into LaCabana on June 21st and the Internet signal was very spotty ( I was picking up Amsterdam Manors signal but very spotty) So I purchased the MIO for a total of $46 US dollars. That was for the 8gb plan and activation. The fee and service was prorated for the month (ie: if purchased on the 1st of the month you get the full 8gb and if you purchase on the 15th of the month you would be getting 4gb) It worked great for us, my Son and Daughter were able to Face Time their significant others, surf the net, and even downloaded an app to text through the Internet for free.
    The only question I did not like the answer of at the store was if I had to pay a reactivation when I return to Aruba, they said "not as of now"
    I purchased mine downtown, but I did notice an authorized MIO dealer was located next to the new Super Foods.

Aruba since 1979
    thanks robinthedot!
    my friend liz also had good service at lacabana and tropicana using the MIO.
    the MIO authorized reseller at superfoods was not there in may, so i am glad it is open now...giving those that are in the area a more convenient place other than heading downtown.

thanks for posting a MIO review.

Quote Originally Posted by robinthedot View Post
    I checked into LaCabana on June 21st and the Internet signal was very spotty ( I was picking up Amsterdam Manors signal but very spotty) So I purchased the MIO for a total of $46 US dollars. That was for the 8gb plan and activation. The fee and service was prorated for the month (ie: if purchased on the 1st of the month you get the full 8gb and if you purchase on the 15th of the month you would be getting 4gb) It worked great for us, my Son and Daughter were able to Face Time their significant others, surf the net, and even downloaded an app to text through the Internet for free.
    The only question I did not like the answer of at the store was if I had to pay a reactivation when I return to Aruba, they said "not as of now"
    I purchased mine downtown, but I did notice an authorized MIO dealer was located next to the new Super Foods.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12