Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Phone Rentals in Aruba

I have a sick relative & would like to keep in touch with USA when traveling. Any phone tips?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    we usually rent a phone. it turns out cheaper than using a usa phone which my verizon costs me $1.99 a minute. We are renting a phone for two weeks, $96 dollars and 232 minutes. Any incoming calls don't count as your minutes. texting is free either way. If you're going for a week, just divide that in half.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    oh, one more thing. they send you the phone number ahead of time, i just got mine yesterday, we are leaving on monday. so this way you can give it to your relatives in case they need you.

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    you can go to an internet cafe . I use the one accross from holiday inn for $.50/min.

i use that one for the internet, lol...they are so nice there.

I rent my phone from Discount Cell www.arubadiscountcell.com
    Pat

that's who we rented from!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    if you are a frequent visitor to the island just buy yourself a phone at Digicel. For like $50 you can get your own # and extend your minutes for a year ahead.

Cindyo, I have an old Blackberry World Edition phone that I thought about using in Aruba. Did you just buy a sim card for your phone? Thanks,

Palm beach for one! In front of our resort was great bach front. Super nice, soft, white sand. Water is great! I loved the country side. Touring on the ATV is a must!

Phone rentals in Aruba

Hi, I am visiting the island soon and would like to know what I can and should do about phone and internet usage while there. I've heard of several differnt ways and would like advice on the best. Do I rent a phone? Buy a calling card? There is so much info out there and I'm getting confused! HELP!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast