Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Photo of the Crowds @ Immigration Hall ARRIVALS

Aruba since 1979

Photo of the Crowds @ Immigration Hall ARRIVALS

@ Queen Beatrix Airport.

Photo from Minister Otmar Oduber

I have seen it this busy only a few times of our 30 visits.

The lines do move fast, but usually not fast enough as I am very impatient.Photo of the Crowds @ Immigration Hall  ARRIVALS-944344_461362543955082_1984271577_n.jpg

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I am not good in lines either, This would not work to well for me !!! Actually, now that I think of it, its raining here and I would rather be there !!!! LOL

We've seen it like that on quite a few occasions. Must be the time of day during which we arrive. The worst we have seen was when folks were backed up on the escalator. Then it becomes dangerous!

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    what time was this suppose to be

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I just saw the time on the photo. that's the time we arrive. I saw the departure photo, we would already be on the plane by that time and hopefully in the air. we have got to start going on a Monday or Tuesday.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    we have unforunately seen this more than once as we usually arrive around 4:30ish....not fun but I am usually just happy to be on Aruba land. I agree with Lisa one time the escalator had people trying to come down it but no where to go so it was very, very scary! Especially since some people had babystrollers etc. They need to do something about that safety issue when this occurs. Perhaps build a bar upstairs and not let anyone down until the lines get smaller, and maybe offer free cocktails as well (LOL).....I think the rain that seems to be never ending these past few days in New England is getting to me!!!

I've only seen it like that once. What makes me crazy more than the lines, is getting in line only to see the stations go from five open to one open!!!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    How many planes arrive at the same time? We have never had more than 1 other plane come in at the same time as our arrival.

If this link http://airportaruba.com/airport_flig...g==&catid=Mzc= works you can see arrivals there.

This afternoon there are 5 flights from the U.S. arriving within 1 1/2 hours. Two of those flights arrive within 10 minutes of one another.

also United, they get in at about 2 o'clock, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast