Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

pina colada at the divi

just wondering if anyone knows how they make a pina colada at the divi. we bought the pina colada mix and the rum when we were there so i have that. i just am wondering what else they use. we tried making one last night and it just wasnt right. any help would be great.

Re: pina colada at the divi

You are missing two things

Ocean Breeze & Vacation Groove

try coco lopez coconut mix , pineapple juice white rum mix together in a blender with crushed ice and you have a delicious pina colada.

they actually used coconut milk in their pina coladas i believe. the divi uses coconut milk in just about all their drinks actually!

I like pina coladas and I think the best are made at at the Sunset Grille in the Radisson.

Never try to mix a new drink with out a mixology also helps to have bright sun and about 90* temp and then everything falls into place. Meaning if your mix is a little off you still have the great weather!!!!

I'm not sure how they make them at the Divi but my simple & favorite recipe is right on the side of a can of cream of coconut (which can be found in any supermkt). Add to the cream of coconut your rum & pineapple juice then blend. Yum.

It's not the same because you are not sitting at the pool in brilliant sunshine or on the beach enjoying the pleasant breeze!

Email the hotel and ask them. They email me back on things all the time. It's worth a shot.

Try this:
    Brown Lady
    Have one while tanning!! Vodka, Coffee
    Liqueur, Irish Cream, Coconut Cream

Long Island Ice Tea
    After this you will measure Aruba in different standards! Rum, Vodka, Gin, Tequila, Triple Sec, Lemon Juice, Sugar Syrup, Coke

One that will blow you away! Pisang Ambon, Baileys Irish Cream, Banana Oasis, Coecoei, and topped with Crème de Banana

Summer Rose
    It’ll blossom your tropical taste… Coconut Rum, Strawberry Liqueur, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, Pineapple Juice

Aruba Frosty
    Rum, Coffee Liqueur, Ponche Crema, Coconut Cream
    Bacardi Limon, Strawberry Liqeuer, Banana Oasis, a dash of Grenadine and two Cherries, simply download and forward to erveyone you know…..

Coconut Rum, Amaretto, Island Oasis Mango, Grenadine, the perfect drink after your tanning…

Perfect Peach
    A sweet one you can’t resist! Island Oasis Peach, Southern Comfort and Peach Schnapps

Wild, wild, wild! Vodka, Pisang Ambon, Island Oasis Mango
    Sweet Dreams
    Let your dreams come true…Island Oasis Peach, Irish Cream, Coconut Rum, Peach Schnapps, Coconut Cream, Grenadine
    Pacific Wave
    Catch the waves! Island Oasis Mango, Coconut Rum, Blue Curacao – tangy and delicious!

Cabana Alligator
    Have a wild ride on an alligator! Island Oasis Ice Cream, Irish Cream, Pisang Ambon, Grenadine

La Cabana Banana
    A relaxing treat – sit back and enjoy! Rum, Crème de Banana, Pisang Ambon, Lemon Juice & Pineapple Juice

Pata Pata
    151 Rum, Coecoei, Crème de Banana, Coconut Cream, Pineapple Juice & Grenadine the Aruban way of being suave

Light House
    One that you will ask for again and again! A mixture of Island Oasis Mango, Rum, Galliano, and Apricot Brandy

Irish candy
    So good you won’t want to share! Island Oasis Raspberry, Rum, Piña Colada and Amaretto

Catch the jungle fever with the only King of the jungle: Island Oasis Banana, Irish Cream, Crème de Banana and Myer’s Rum

Rum Punch
    Rum, Orange Juice & Pineapple Juice, Grenadine

Banana Bridge
    Rum, Ponche Crema, Crème de Banana, Island Oasis Banana, Pineapple Juice

Bon Bini
    Rum, Blue Curaçao, Coecoei, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream

Sea breeze
    Vodka, Grapefruit, Cranberry Juice

Nos dos
    Rum, Amaretto, Orange Juice & Pineapple Juice

Yellow Bird
    Rum, Crème de Banana Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice &Galliano

Rum, Sambuca, Grenadine, Orange Juice

Tequila Sunrise
    Tequila, orange juice, and grenadine

Sparkling Red
    Rum, Cherry Brandy, Triple Sec, Lemon Juice, Grenadine, Soda Water, Sprite

Blue Hawaii
    Triple Sec, Blue Curaçao, Rum, Lemon Juice, Pineapple Juice

Chi chi (My favorite)
    Vodka, Apricot Brandy, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream, Grenadine

Coconut Rum, Coconut Cream, Creamy Milk

Blue Monday
    Rum, Blue Curacao, Pina Colada Mix

Blue Wave
    Vodka, Cacao White, Blue Curaçao, Coconut Cream

Natural Bridge
    Rum, Triple Sec, Ponche Crema, Coconut Cream

Dushi Aruba
    Rum, Crème de Banana, Blue Curaçao, Coecoei, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream

Tequila, Triple Sec, Lemon Juice, Syrup

Coladas & Daiquiris
    Mango, Banana, Peach, Raspberry, Coconut, Guava, Strawberry or Piña

Virgin Frozen Mango, Banana, Peach, Raspberry, Coconut, Piña, Ice Cream, Guava or Strawberry

Randy, who has not tried them all,yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast