Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We found 14 nights okay and 12 nights just perfect. 10 nights was pretty good, but still longing for more!

Kicking back and relaxing for two weeks, on the beach.. Jewelry Shopping and the Alhambra...........

Aruba Trip

I've been in April-may-Aug-Sept-Oct.
    They are all great months.. The earlier months I noticed a temperature change in the water and of course the weather, much cooler. Aug was hot, sept and Oct very hot, which I prefer the most. And you dont really see the kids much because they have gone back to school.. But after this year and since Nov is such a gloomy month, I bet it would be a nice time to go then...
    Good Luck on One happy island
    Next Trip September sometime or the other..

we love Sept., but we like the hottest time of the year. plus not to many kids

Last September - with all the rain wasn't too hot.

I don't think we could swing time off from work for 2 weeks - but the 1 week always seems to go by so fast.

I just booked our 3rd trip for the end of March, in celebration of DH's retirement. Our first trip was in November 2009. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm trying to put in a ticker but not sure I got the concept. Guess we'll see when I post.

Obviously couldn't figure out the ticker thing, but at least I tried and still have vacation to look forward to.

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    We've only gone in March (the month I absolutely HAVE to get out of New England!!!) and it's been gorgeous! Our last trip was for two weeks, and we found plenty to do! Imo, one week isn't quite enough, 10 days is great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12