Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Planning for Trip

Aruba since 1979
    spend much time reading the categories of the forum.
    pay special attention to family vacationa and activities/sports.

enjoy and do not ever hesitate to ask any/all questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Agasha View Post
    Its great to hear about the weather of Aruba. I planed Aruba trip at the start of this year but some confusion about weather. Now I thing Aruba's weather is great. maybe at the start of this year we trip to Aruba. I hope trip ll remember me through out my life. Anything special in Aruba which I should have to done there.

Welcome to the Forum. Weather wise it's summer 365 days on Aruba, there may be a few instances of rainfall but that will only last for a minimum of three minutes to a maximum of fifteen minutes; your morning could start off majorly overcast but by the time you turn around it's bright and sunny. You and your family will enjoy your trip to Aruba, just be sure to pace yourself and try not to do so much that you don't leave anytime for relaxing. Enjoy your trip!!

Thanks @Jacki. kids are 2 and 4 years. hope so there ll be no weather issues.

At 2 & 4 there may not be much you want to do as far as snorkeling or exploring. Beach time & pool play time sounds good - and they'll sleep really well!

The weather will be perfect as it usually is
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thanks @Jacki, It help me a lot. I hope, I ll have great fun in Aruba.

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Aruba weather is beautiful year round, however, there are some differences. October - December/early January it will be more humid and you will have more rainfall. I've gone in February, March, April and May (always for 2 weeks) and most times have not seen a drop of rain. Will be going in July this year so I'm expecting it to be a bit hotter than the "winter" months.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewny1 View Post
    Aruba weather is beautiful year round, however, there are some differences. October - December/early January it will be more humid and you will have more rainfall. I've gone in February, March, April and May (always for 2 weeks) and most times have not seen a drop of rain. Will be going in July this year so I'm expecting it to be a bit hotter than the "winter" months.
    That's great information. I was planning for trip to Aruba in early January but due to personal reasons I couldn't start my trip. Maybe it is good to me because I don't like much humidity. I think month of April or May is suitable for me and also for my kids.

Aruba since 1979
    unfortunately the humidity is always there.
    but, sometimes it is not very noticeable due to the glorious breeze.
    when there is no breeze, it is pretty humid.
    when coming out of airco...my glasses fog up

Quote Originally Posted by Agasha View Post
    That's great information. I was planning for trip to Aruba in early January but due to personal reasons I couldn't start my trip. Maybe it is good to me because I don't like much humidity. I think month of April or May is suitable for me and also for my kids.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Last May when we were there the humidity was really low for Aruba and it actually felt a little cool in the shade.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    unfortunately the humidity is always there.
    but, sometimes it is not very noticeable due to the glorious breeze.
    when there is no breeze, it is pretty humid.
    when coming out of airco...my glasses fog up
    I think humidity effect kids more than young ones. Actually I thought there'll be less possibilities of humidity in April or May. Young ones can enjoy even in humidity but you know kids, if there is any problem with them then you can't enjoy the trip.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast