Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By arubabob
  • 2 Post By nikko
  • 1 Post By nikko

Thread: Planning trip in May

  1. #1
    Senior Member arubabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Posts
    1,202

    Planning trip in May

    We just confirmed an RCI trade into Costa Linda for week 20. That is May 15 to May 22. Renting week 21 from an owner at Costa Linda so got our two weeks May 15 to May 29. We will probably stay only 12 or 13 nights depending on best air fare. So far it looks like leaving Saturday, May 16 and staying 13 nights. Sis and BIL joining us for second week and paying half the rent. Will start countdown when airline confirmed.

  2. #2
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,915
    that is terrific
    we will be on island for 2 weeks in may too
    maybe we can catch up with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    We just confirmed an RCI trade into Costa Linda for week 20. That is May 15 to May 22. Renting week 21 from an owner at Costa Linda so got our two weeks May 15 to May 29. We will probably stay only 12 or 13 nights depending on best air fare. So far it looks like leaving Saturday, May 16 and staying 13 nights. Sis and BIL joining us for second week and paying half the rent. Will start countdown when airline confirmed.

  3. #3
    Senior Member nikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    molmok eagle beach
    Posts
    422
    if I get my way-----I may be there the 17th-24th.....trying to find a timeshare now!!! lololol I NEED my aruba time!!! lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member arubabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    if I get my way-----I may be there the 17th-24th.....trying to find a timeshare now!!! lololol I NEED my aruba time!!! lol
    If you can go Friday to Friday, 15 May to 22 May there are 6 or 7 Costa Linda units for rent on their board for that week.

  5. #5
    Senior Member nikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    molmok eagle beach
    Posts
    422
    Thanks!! I'm trying to do sun-sun for hubby's work schedule. Looking for that first but I'll keep it in mind!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member ArubaAce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Posts
    1,310
    Trying to get an exchange of for 5/16 or 5/20.

  7. #7
    Senior Member nikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    molmok eagle beach
    Posts
    422
    my dates have changed a bit....looks like 14-21 so far. my friend has a timeshare and we got a studio at surf club reserved for then but im trying to get a 1 bedroom instead. looking at surf club or playa linda.

  8. #8
    Senior Member arubabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by nikko View Post
    my dates have changed a bit....looks like 14-21 so far. my friend has a timeshare and we got a studio at surf club reserved for then but im trying to get a 1 bedroom instead. looking at surf club or playa linda.
    Don't know what you are paying for the studio at Surf but we paid $1,150 for the 2 br at Costa Linda second week of our trip. Surf Club is nice but really crowded when we stayed there. We were in a 1 BR and it was nice.

  9. #9
    Senior Member arubacandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    268
    I'm soooooooooooo jealous !!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO