Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Players Choice Travel?

Hello everyone!

I just received a postcard mailed to my home about some great prices to stay at the Westin from this travel company. Has anyone ever heard of it? I want to take advantage and book for my honeymoon in October and the price seems way too good to be true. It includes round trip airfare, breakfast everyday and the hotel. any advice or information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Dorrie J.

Been around for a number years and highly reputable. As you see, great specials from time to time on both the Westin and Radisson.

We have stayed at the Radisson 4 times, and Westin 3 times, when it was the Wyndham. Imo, call them and ask them for pricing on both the Radisson and Westin. If the Radisson is not much more $$ I would stay there over the Westin. Radisson has a much more up to date pool as well as better stretch of beach.

Thanks so much for your help! I previously stayed at the Westin. I didn't love it, it was okay. The Radisson seemed like a nice place with a great pool! Thanks again!

We use Players Choice every year. We never had a problem with them. We stay at the Radisson which I love. Breakfast is included each day as well as transfers to and from the airport. We also get a $100 room credit to use towards food and beverage. We are coming from NJ and I've checked many other deals and for us this seems to be the best. The breakfast buffet saves us a lot of money being there are five of us and we all have good appetites. IMO the Radisson's beach is nicer than the Westin's because it just seems to get winder in the afternoon by the Westin. Hope this helps you.

This company has been working with Aruba for as far I can remember, I was a station manager for Air Aruba back in the days in Newark and mostly all bookings did go through them. There was never any issues with their company, always had the best deals seemed like it.

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar

player's choice tours

Recieved a postcard in the mail from them for a aruba package deal. Any one have experince with them? Your thoughts?
    do they have a web site that I can poke around at?
    Just wanted to get any feed back from people, if there are any bad experances with them or not...

They have been in business for a number of years and are highly reputable. They do not have a website but their sister company MCM Tours does http://www.aruba4u.com

Addtional info
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/players%20choice%20tours.html

We have been using MCM Tours for almost 10 years now and would not hesitate to use Player's Choice.

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    thanks arubalisa...
    actually I googled players choice and that forum came up and I looked at it.

mcm, has the same specail that I recieved on my post card.
    thanks for the info though!!!

Before we owner a timeshare we used Players Choice and would use them again.Great prices.

Question Players Choice Tours.

Hey everyone.I have a question.Is Players Choice Tours reputable?I received a post card with what looks like some really good deals to go to Aruba.Thinking that I can't wait until February and the wife and I both turn 50 in July....so what the heck.

If anyone could let me know if they have used this business before and do they let you fly out of Newark or Philly?

Thanks,Ted

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast