Hello Aruba Forum,
I would like to ask a few questions of Aruba, i hope you can spare some time to help me with this research i am doing on the Island!
1) What daytime entertainment , do you think is lacking in Aruba ?
2) What evening entertainment, do you think is lacking in Aruba?
3) Do you go to Palm Beach area often and why?
4) Do you go to San Nichols area often and why?
5) What sports do you WATCH on TV?
5) What is the ONE thing you would like to see Aruba have...(can be food, entertainment, absolutely anything!) that it doesnt have now?
6) Are you , 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s..etc etc?
7) Are you working on the island, retired, studying, holidaying...etc?
8) If you live on the island, is island life affordable, i.e Tax?
Thank you for you help!
ps- I am researching into the island to get to know Aruba better as i am hoping there is any opportunity to do some business there.