Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: A Podcast for Aruba

  1. #21
    Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,155
    Great job Cindy & Rob!

  2. #22
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    I just posted another episode of One Happy Podcast. This one features forum member Vallon Davis from Trinidad and Tobago. He posted a trip report in the my aruba story section of the forum and on the podcast we talk about that trip and some of his other experiences in Aruba. Hope you enjoy!

    One Happy Podcast Episode 4











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  3. #23
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,908
    COOL
    Great job Val and Curtis.

    Thanks too for the kind words and it was my pleasure

  4. #24
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Had one of the tour guides from the Aruba Ostrich Farm on the show the other day. One Happy Podcast Episode 5. Always looking for more guests that want to talk about past trips, future trips or just their general love for Aruba.











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  5. #25
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Just posted the latest episode of my Aruba podcast. Starting to get much more comfortable behind the microphone.











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  6. #26
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Just posted the interview I did with comedian "Aruba" Ray Ellin who will be putting on the show "Aruba Ray's Comedy Presents America's Funniest Stand Up Comedians" starting Feb 9th thru March 10th. Definitely starting to feel more comfortable behind the microphone.

    I also had the pleasure of interviewing aruba.com's own TraceyD this past week. She was phenomenal and I know I had a great time, hopefully she did as well. Can't wait to edit that one and will be posting it next week.











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  7. #27
    Senior Member Traceyd14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Under a palapa on Palm beach
    Posts
    3,493
    I had a great time..what's not to love, talking about our favorite place with a fellow Aruba lover! You really set it up nicely to be relaxing and fun. Plus these podcasts are the perfect way to drown out my coworkers and get ideas for the next trip!
    Not sure when, but we will be back

  8. #28
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    I had a great time..what's not to love, talking about our favorite place with a fellow Aruba lover! You really set it up nicely to be relaxing and fun. Plus these podcasts are the perfect way to drown out my coworkers and get ideas for the next trip!
    I like listening to them while I grocery shop since I hate the grocery store so much. I try to make the interview as easy and comfortable as possible because I do realize how awkward the first few minutes of settling in for a 40 minute conversation with someone you never met can be.











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




  9. #29
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    The the interview with Ray was great. What a gig he has going! Would love to see his show.

    awaiting Tracey's podcast.

    we're doing another one next week on New Years visit.
    everyone else should be lining up to do one.......
    im throwing the challenge out there folks, who's up next?


    Quote Originally Posted by burghboy View Post
    Just posted the interview I did with comedian "Aruba" Ray Ellin who will be putting on the show "Aruba Ray's Comedy Presents America's Funniest Stand Up Comedians" starting Feb 9th thru March 10th. Definitely starting to feel more comfortable behind the microphone.

    I also had the pleasure of interviewing aruba.com's own TraceyD this past week. She was phenomenal and I know I had a great time, hopefully she did as well. Can't wait to edit that one and will be posting it next week.

  10. #30
    Senior Member burghboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Posts
    817
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    The the interview with Ray was great. What a gig he has going! Would love to see his show.

    awaiting Tracey's podcast.

    we're doing another one next week on New Years visit.
    everyone else should be lining up to do one.......
    im throwing the challenge out there folks, who's up next?
    Looking to have it up Wednesday. Should probably use a different word than stuck... but I got stuck taking care of a sick girlfriend all weekend and didn't get a chance to edit.











    Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.




Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO