Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: A Podcast for Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    Thanks for having me on. Listening to myself was funny..I am such a dork..lol. But O want to say to anyone who is on the fence about contacting you, they should just do it. Its no pressure, just talking about things we all love.
    I really enjoyed the podcast Tracey! Brought back great memories of our last trip in Nov!

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by rpumpire View Post
    I have very much enjoyed all of the podcasts so far, but the "hurricane" sound effects in this latest one are a little overbearing. If you must have them, burghboy, (and I would suggest they're unnecessary) perhaps you could bring the volume down. Otherwise, great job!!!
    Thanks for listening and for the advice. This weekend I will bring down the sound effect volume or maybe pitch it completely and re-upload for future listeners. Love the feedback... keep it coming. I want to make sure whatever I put out is the best it can be.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum deb27!
    Quote Originally Posted by deb27 View Post
    I really enjoyed the podcast Tracey! Brought back great memories of our last trip in Nov!

Who's up next?
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    i'd love to hear from one of our forum members who are either full residents in aruba or half time residents or part time.

bully?
    aquaman?
    retagger?
    billstellar?
    sugar?
    luvsun?
    mark68?

Aruba since 1979
    .........how about KENT?????
    (owner ArubaBob snorkeling)

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I suggested Arias Swartz from Club Arias and Aruba Sunrise Tours

I definitely have a wishlist and some of the names you guys have mentioned are on it. In the past I have reached out to some but for various reasons things just didn't work out. Trust me my list of guest cancellations mimics the list of restaurants I would like to try in Aruba, they are both long and distinguished. The good thing is when reserving a specific one doesn't work out you just move onto the next and try again some other time.

Edit: In the past I have been sort of reluctant to "bother" business owners/operators since the podcast was so new and didn't offer much in the way of exposure. Numbers are steadily improving that isn't to say the podcast is some juggernaut but listener numbers are definitely no longer insignificant.
    Last edited by burghboy; 02-13-2015 at 08:42 PM.

the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

This morning I posted another episode where I talk to Cindy and Rob about their last trip to Aruba. Also have an interview that I did with the director of the Donkey Sanctuary that needs to be edited. It will be up later in the week. That's all until after vacation but I do have 2 confirmations for when I come back and I'm also plan on bugging a few people for confirmations while I'm down there.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Next??

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast