Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Pool / Beach good manners-dos and don'ts

Quote Originally Posted by mattmorr View Post
    Had a guy drop a Amstel Bright bottle by the pool at the Surf Club. What a mess and the section was closed most of the afternoon until is was completely cleaned up. Any glass by the pool is asking for trouble and if you are a "Bright Addict" please pour into a plastic cup.!!
    La Cabana does not allow bottles by the pool and security actually does a wonderful job at policing that policy
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    A funny story:
    One of my Aruba vacations was during Valentine's Day. So, I decided to bring some chocolate hearts and this "Be-my-Valentine" thingies which you wear on your head for my girlfriends I would meet there.

One would always stay at the beach. I drove to her resort, knew more or less at what palapa she would be. In addition, she looked quite distinctive, being very dark suntanned with very short blonde hair. I spotted her, reading a book. So, I sneaked up on her from behind, but this Valentine thingy on my head, chocolate heart in hand, dropped my flip flops to get her attention and was fully anticipating the moment she would turn around and see me there ~ except, it was NOT my friend! It was a lookalike!!! Hahaha! She was quite surprises what was going on and I felt like a fool with that Valentine thingy on my head and all ~ and I just broke out in laughter!

That was kind of embarrassing but at the same time, sooo funny! I explained the situation, she knew my friend and told me, she had just gone to her room. So, off I went, knocking at the door, Valentine thingy back on my head, hoping the right one would open the door....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12