Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Jacki
  • 1 Post By Doug R.

Thread: Portraits in Aruba

Portraits in Aruba

What are your thoughts? I really want to get family photos taken in Aruba but I have long hair and am scared I will just look like a wind blown mess. For my 5yo I can put her hair in ponytails but I am too old for those looks. Thoughts? I don't want to wast money.
    Owner 2 weeks Marriott Surf ClubNov 02, Jul 06, Jul 08, Oct 09, back in Aug 11
    Mom to DS Dec 06 and DD Dec 08

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Headband? bun? Hat?

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Aruba since 1979
    Lots of hair product.

eagle beach arashi & boca catalina la cabana pata pata bar
    i have long thick hair and my fave way to wear it is a low to one side pony tail. straight out of shower, just put some product in (usually a moisturizing lotion), part in the middle or side, make your pony tail & then hair spray. after 20 years of trips to aruba & trying to 'manage' my hair, i was thrilled to finally find an easy go-to "hair style"

I say - It's Aruba! Embrace her awesome winds! If you are going with a professional photographer they know the winds & the island & the best way to take the picture & to take many shots so that there will be a few good ones
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Radisson; Madame Janette; Downtown; Natural Bridge (even though only remnants remain); Marriott; Eagle Beach; Palm Beach
    I agree with Jacki! It's Aruba, after all. The constant breeze (alright, wind!) is part of the atmosphere. Go with the flow (or blow)!! Enjoy!!

Get a crewcut?