Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Cards?

Post cards?? Snail Mail? LOL

Since I have my computer with me when I travel. I just update my Facebook account with pictures, try to daily. So that they can see what we are doing on vac.

Decided to take down my timer!

Talking

You guys answered my question about the mail reliability to the USA!
    I mail a few postcards a week just to wish my friends a random happy day from my house so I will have a ton to mail. I will wait and mail them after my trip is over!

I take some home, and send them to friends that travel to Aruba with us each year a week or two before we all go back.

The snail mail works both ways....this year I mailed Christmas cards to friends in Arube around Thanksgiving....they arrived in Aruba in .....FEBRUARY!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Palm Beach Plaza, Ruinas del Mar Restaurant, Pata Pata Pool Bar at La Cabana, My Cozy Home, and so much more!
    I am a postcard lover, I send postcards all over the world since I am into swapping and collecting these type of things, same I do with stamps, FDC's, TeaBags, Phone cards and lot more, we even have a stamps club here on the island, and I always had my mind on doing a postcard lovers and collectors club too :-)
    I love sending and receiving postcards by traditional snail mail and I have several albums with postcards..

Saludos..
    For the Best Babysitting on the Island.
    http://tbcaruba.com
    Looking to Buy, Rent, Sell a House, Land? Need Property Managment on Aruba?
    http://realestateinaruba.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Navidad View Post
    I am a postcard lover, I send postcards all over the world since I am into swapping and collecting these type of things, same I do with stamps, FDC's, TeaBags, Phone cards and lot more, we even have a stamps club here on the island, and I always had my mind on doing a postcard lovers and collectors club too :-)
    I love sending and receiving postcards by traditional snail mail and I have several albums with postcards..

Saludos..
    You could start a postcard "club" on line here and get lots from all over...just thinking out loud...
    Where are you on the island?
    CIndy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12