Aruba since 1979

Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban

Use the thumbnail feature.
    hit reply to this post
    scroll down to additional options
    then to manage attachments

here is my favorite
    it is NOT mine
    it is member MMATTALO's painting of ZEEROVERS.

I absolutely LOVE this painting.

Please post YOUR favorites too (as thumbnails)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-16646-2011_02_zeerover_acrylic_mattalo_web.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    and this, which my husband took.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-100_3297.jpg  

Letting mother nature generate electricity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-100_0631.jpg  

Here is one of mine at Eagle Beach.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-aruba-014.jpg  
    Last edited by Eagle Beach Boy; 06-17-2011 at 08:12 PM.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    That's a tough order -- there are so many! So I picked two! One of a perfect day on Eagle Beach, and one of the cairns on the "other side"!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-016.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-img_5238.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    cool photos keep them coming.
    windy's 2nd picture has some rocks and boulders.
    looking at the rocks, you'll see some toppled stacked rocks.
    i am going to start a thread on rock stacking....fact or fiction.

Of course these are snorkle pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-copy-2-img_3880-parrotfish-depalmisland.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-copy-2-img_3857_edited-1.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-copy-2-img_3858_edited-1.jpg  
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Do we have a limit? You know me. I am picture crazy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-snorkling-rennasance-116.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-snorkling-rennasance-094.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-picture-621.jpg  
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

A few more for the show
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-aruba-2008-jims-328-.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-copy-5-depalm-island-superbowl-sunday-043.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-copy-2-fishing-mark-029.jpg  

These are the last ones so I don't hog the show!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-picture-064.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-copy-copy-copy-picture-067.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-picture-176.jpg  

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast