Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban

Aruba since 1979
    the 2nd photo looks Jurassic park-like!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkl View Post
    Trying again
    Taken in early June

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by ctfirewife-mjn109 View Post
    Not a whole heck of alot going on at work so I thought I would post a couple more...
    Love Boca Prins!!! On our first visit to Aruba, we were having fun 'getting lost' in the "outback" and after a few hours rumbling around on not-quite-roads without seeing anyone else, we stumbled upon this wonderful sight!!!!! For us, it was truly an OASIS!!! Now we make it a point to have at least one lunch and a few cold ones there!

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    It DOES look like you're about to become lunch! Here we are in a nearby (I think) spot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Oops - didn't upload the picture!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-img_5299.jpg  

Angela's photos

Well I love all the pics posted, keep them coming...
    Here are a few from the last few weeks. Enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-depalm-island.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-dsc_6342.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-eagle-arashi-.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-trupial-bella1.jpg  

Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-flamingos-malmok.bellla.jpg  
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

a few more pics of the past weeks of gorgeous Aruba
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-arashi.-bellar.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-natural-bridge.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-skylinebella.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-flamingo-face-bellax.jpg  

Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Baby beach Garufa's Rage (a girls gotta shop) Renaissance Island
    My favourite Aruban memory, turtles making the mad dash to the ocean. A sight I will remember forever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-aruba0031.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-aruba0037.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-aruba0034.jpg  

Aruba since 1979
    you were fortunate indeed to see the "turtle dash"

never in 35+ visits have i been that lucky
    Quote Originally Posted by grazizgreen View Post
    My favourite Aruban memory, turtles making the mad dash to the ocean. A sight I will remember forever.

Baby beach Garufa's Rage (a girls gotta shop) Renaissance Island
    It was unbelieveable!!! We stayed to watch until the last turtle went into the sea. Oddly enough he bobbed along the surface of the water for a good ways out...it was almost like he didn't know that he could go under the water. I remember watching with trepidation hoping some seagull or other bird wouldn't pluck him out before he made it out.

Luckily, he eventually dove in like the others...
    Last edited by grazizgreen; 07-04-2011 at 05:54 PM.

I hope I did this right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-palapa-beach.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-sunset-flying-fishbone-2-.jpg   Post a favorite photo of Aruba or something Aruban-sunset-beach-purple-blue.jpg  

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast