Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Postcards to the USA

Can you buy postage in the USA and put it on postcards you would send FROM Aruba? If so any idea how much it is? Or can you get postage at the hotels in Aruba? Cost?

Quote Originally Posted by dblabs View Post
    Can you buy postage in the USA and put it on postcards you would send FROM Aruba? If so any idea how much it is? Or can you get postage at the hotels in Aruba? Cost?
    Can't remember the cost (and I've been sending postcards from Aruba for years so you think I would know by now!) but you can buy postage for U.S. bound postcards at almost all of the gift shops at the hotels.

Just be aware that the postcards take forever.....usually a couple of weeks between the time you send them and by the time they arrive in the U.S.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by dblabs View Post
    No. They have to be bought in Aruba.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

the stamps were 71 cents I think, the postcards didn't arrive back in the US for 9 days! But you can gets stamps in most shops, especially the gift shops that sell the postcards.