Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

President of AHATA leaving

Just read the nice article on Kent's family in arubatoday. A few pages later they announce that Rob Smith, president of AHATA, is leaving for the radison in the fall...

Don't know anything about him but it sounds like he's made the "rounds" of aruba...good luck rob....hmmmm, maybe my husband could do it???!!! That would definately get us there for good.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Don't know anything about him but it sounds like he's made the "rounds" of aruba...good luck rob....hmmmm, maybe my husband could do it???!!! That would definately get us there for good.
    Very nice man and extremely capable...previous job was general manager at the Wyndham/Westin.

this happened once before, when I went to arubatoday.com it was "hijacked" by another company. take a look and let me know.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

http://www.arubatoday.com/

The link works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Very nice man and extremely capable...
    I agree. I met him years ago (maybe around 2000) when he was gen mgr of the Wyndham and still see him on occasion at functions in Aruba. Great guy!

I'm just sitting here killing time as I wait for our taxi to the airport...then off to London.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 07-15-2009 at 08:32 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I'm just sitting here killing time as I wait for our taxi to the airport...then off to London.
    LOL, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    ....hmmmm, maybe my husband could do it???!!! That would definately get us there for good.
    I would do it in a heartbeat!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Regarding Rob Smith...In speaking to a friend of his the other day, he related that Mr. Smith is very very happy to be joining the Radisson team and looks forward to seeing all of his friends from the Westin days.