Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

problem with the internet.

I live in aruba but i cant find a good internet here mio its very slow and i dont know anyting of setar about the plans because the plans of mio are very bad and its limited if sombody here speak in spanish is better for me please. Ii need help urgently.
    Last edited by calopeto01; 04-01-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum!
    head over to the setar office.
    spanish is widely spoken on island and it is very likely someone in the setar office speaks spanish.
    Quote Originally Posted by calopeto01 View Post
    I live in aruba but i cant find a good internet here mio its very slow and i dont know anyting of setar about the plans because the plans of mio are very bad and its limited if sombody here speak in spanish is better for me please. Ii need help urgently.

I have Setar dsl. I keep loosing my connection. I call the help line and it works for awhile and then starts again. It is so frustrating to be in the middle of something and then lose it.
    I don't know if cable internet is any better.

I have Setar cable internet and it is pretty fast and reliable. I have several high defintion internet cameras connected to my router and I have not lost the connection thus far. It is also nice to view the surrounding area from any where in the world.

Regards,

And how.many megas offers setar ?

And You .know if setar offers 10 mb or more(unlimited)? And Sorry for the inconvenience

I am not sure of the speed, but I have unlimited data. It is fast enough for me to watch my high definition internet cameras back home in Jersey.

Setar internet has been the pits lately. As Kathy says, it keeps dropping and/or only gives local service. It is useless for watching Slingbox too.
    Stella

We have had Setar internet in our home since 2008, and just got home from 9 glorious weeks in Aruba, the only time we had problems with our internet was because some had disconnected the cables from the tv (our cables for internet go through the tv) and hooked it up backwards. Sometimes it would work good then all of a sudden (especially in the afternoon) it would just drop! So I guess maybe check and make sure your cables are hooked up correctly.