Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Proposal ideas please!!

Arashi Beach, Boca Catalina Beach, Light house
    so....everyone is for the supper idea? No one thinks on a sunset cruise on a boat would be the way to go? Considering the supper idea but it can't be a real fancy place because that would so give it away!! What places on the beach does everyone like....(not much into the local food except some fish)

Here is a different one:

Take a sunset cruise(black pearl), and while snorkeling, you keep diving, looking for starfish, then mention you found one or shell, etc. Come back up, and while showing her what you found, you actually have the ring ready to give her. I know it's dangerous, lost of ring very possible, your asking her with a snorkel mask on, but it would be different, and there would be no way, she would expect it during your snorkeling. Not exactly the story book, on the sand moment, but very unique.

Depends on how you want to do it? While eating, dining, while on the boat, or other.

Aruba since 1979
    and another different idea.............
    wine, cheese, french bread..........sunset at the beach

very inexpensive
    very laid back
    no crowds of onlookers

then go to dinner at someplace nice but not overly expensive.....
    COOKS or TULIP or AMADEUS

Wonder if Renaissance would allow you to take a boat trip to ren island, where you could ask her.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisinStl View Post
    Wonder if Renaissance would allow you to take a boat trip to ren island, where you could ask her.

For $75 you can go out and spend the day.....unfortunately no boat rides except for people staying....great idea though

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by solden_56 View Post
    so....everyone is for the supper idea? No one thinks on a sunset cruise on a boat would be the way to go? Considering the supper idea but it can't be a real fancy place because that would so give it away!! What places on the beach does everyone like....(not much into the local food except some fish)
    http://www.passions-restaurant-aruba.com/#inline5

You can take a look at the photos of Passions on their website. As you'll see, you can wear shorts and plant your feet in the sand. It doesn't appear fancy, just incredible atmosphere.

Arashi Beach, Boca Catalina Beach, Light house
    yes Passions looks very nice.... Might have to do some checking on the Ren island thing....May know someone that could help me out with something there

Banned
    Best wishes for you and your spouse. I'd love to take mine there one of these days.

Rowdy

Help You Propose

I was proposed to on a sunset cruise. It was beautiful but it wasn't relevant to my relationship. When coming up with your proposal idea, think about things that matter to your relationship: inside jokes, private memories, struggles you have overcome,etc. Then base the proposal off of that. Where you propose isn't as important as how you propose.

Michele Velazquez
    Proposal Planner
    The Heart Bandits

I was proposed to in 2003. The pool entertainment worked me into a drinking game, I was a judge? So I stood at this table, and all the sudden random people from the resort one by one started placing roses on my table (for the judge I thought). Then I realized in the back ground was song about getting married.. and there in front of everyone he brought the last bunch of roses along with a ring and got down in front of everyone and asked It was pretty neat, I don’t know if it was so romantic, but very memorable but we were only 24 then

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast