Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Proposal ideas please!!

the hut is gorgeous...ive been in it!!! loved it!

Thank you very much. Anyone know how much the hut is for an evening?

Last I heard it was $150 for the palapa. That does not include anything. dinner is extra.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Last I heard it was $150 for the palapa. That does not include anything. dinner is extra.
    Ok perfect thanks. I've sent them an email

What ever you choose and how you do it make it a life time of memories. I know it will be special. Congratulations.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    How romantic! I hope you keep us all posted on how it worked out for you. Good Luck and Enjoy

I popped the question to my wife in aruba...let's c, that was 1998, got married in 2000 and now we have two kids, 10 and 6, so far so good. My proposal was simple, I rented a jeep and drove around looking for the right spot, of course she had no idea. We stopped @ many different tourist sites, then came the alto vista chapel. At some point my wife to b sat down on the bench outside, all I had on was swim trunks and flip floops, with the ring in my zipped pocket. I turned to the side so she could not c me take out the ring and got on 1 knee and she said yes and here we r all these years later.

Good luck.

P.s. We went to jamacia and had a great time, but aruba is the best island of the many we have been too, so we decided not just go to aruba from here on out.
    Last edited by mjl60621; 08-26-2012 at 03:34 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    terrific story
    Quote Originally Posted by mjl60621 View Post
    I popped the question to my wife in aruba...let's c, that was 1998, got married in 2000 and now we have two kids, 10 and 6, so far so good. My proposal was simple, I rented a jeep and drove around looking for the right spot, of course she had no idea. We stopped @ many different tourist sites, then came the alto vista chapel. At some point my wife to b sat down on the bench outside, all I had on was swim trunks and flip floops, with the ring in my zipped pocket. I turned to the side so she could not c me take out the ring and got on 1 knee and she said yes and here we r all these years later.

Good luck.

P.s. We went to jamacia and had a great time, but aruba is the best island of the many we have been too, so we decided not just go to aruba from here on out.

My brother proposed under water with a laminated sign at Baby Beach - full snorkel gear & all! My parents, my 3 kids, my husband & I surrounded them to "take cool 360' pictures" - my (now) sister in law had no idea!! No quite the most romantic, but a very cool story!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Aruba since 1979
    very cool indeed!QUOTE=Jacki;232561]My brother proposed under water with a laminated sign at Baby Beach - full snorkel gear & all! My parents, my 3 kids, my husband & I surrounded them to "take cool 360' pictures" - my (now) sister in law had no idea!! No quite the most romantic, but a very cool story![/QUOTE]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast