Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Puppy needs to be accompanied PLEASE

Help!
    Could someone advise me what to do? I purchased a puppy in Collinsville, Texas. He was supposed to be shipped with American Airlines last Thursday. First it has to fly to Miami, stay overnight at a kennel and then fly to Aruba on Friday. This did not happen, because of the temperature forecast for the coming days is 89 degrees American Airlines would not allow it to come. So now the breeder and I are trying all kinds of ways to get it to Aruba, but so far no luck. Does anybody have experience with this? Could someone tell me what they suggest me to do? I am trying to see if I could get someone to bring it down to Aruba, but so far no luck. I appreciate anyone's help. Thanks.

Aruba since 1979
    i moved this post so that it might get more visibility
    andrea

Not much you can do, unless you know someone from that area that is going to Aruba in the near future. They could take the puppy in the cabin, but will cost a little more. I don't have an extended break from work until the end of the month or I would be happy to help.

Just for clarification for your request - is the dog in Texas? What airport would someone need to bring him/her from?

we leave out of chicago direct to aruba on saturday...is it small enough for in the cabin?
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

I know many of would like to help.

Just remember... A pet in a carry-on container counts as Your carry on.
    Eagle Beach Boy
    Ontario, Canada

Aruba since 1979
    i private messaged the original poster, the person inquiring about transporting the puppy and asked him/her to elaborate on the inquiry.
    • where
    • when
      and any particulars that we should know.
      andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Beach Boy View Post
    I know many of would like to help.

Just remember... A pet in a carry-on container counts as Your carry on.

Thank you so much everyone. I appreciate it very much. I am so sorry I did not check my posts for so long, but since I had to go to Curacao for work I did not. Anyhow I really appreciate every one trying to help. Well the puppy basically is in Collinsville Texas right now. The breeder will basically ship it to where ever I say that it has to go and when ever I say. Right now since I have nobody to bring him in the cabin, I can't do much but only wait. The puppy is 10 weeks old and has all his documents, shots in order. He is ready to come to Aruba. He just needs someone to bring him here, because of the temperature otherwise it would not have been a problem. It is correct that the carry-on container counts as your carry on. I would pay for the puppy to come in the cabin and also for his carry-on.

Aruba since 1979
    i received a private message from the "puppy owner"

more info
    he/she is willing to pay for the carryon/puppy fee
    it is a 10 week old beagle

whoever may be interested please contact by private message

andrea