Could someone advise me what to do? I purchased a puppy in Collinsville, Texas. He was supposed to be shipped with American Airlines last Thursday. First it has to fly to Miami, stay overnight at a kennel and then fly to Aruba on Friday. This did not happen, because of the temperature forecast for the coming days is 89 degrees American Airlines would not allow it to come. So now the breeder and I are trying all kinds of ways to get it to Aruba, but so far no luck. Does anybody have experience with this? Could someone tell me what they suggest me to do? I am trying to see if I could get someone to bring it down to Aruba, but so far no luck. I appreciate anyone's help. Thanks.