Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Quad bikes

RAB

Quad bikes

Is there anywhere on the Island that a quad can be rented from and if so what is the normal charge for the rental weekly....

There are a couple rental companies. We used George's Cycles for a side by side utv. They offer 3 day rates, not sure about weekly. Be sure to ask about how the longer rentals work,because at George's I think you have to turn them in nightly and pick up in the morning, but not sure as we only did a one day rental.
    Another company that seems to get good reviews is Roadrunner Aruba. I'm search a quick Google search if these could get you more information from their websites.

Roadrunner is arubaatv.com
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

RAB
    thanks for the quick response guys will check it out

RAB
    ok having checked out details on quads cars etc even taxi fares everything seems to come up with the dollar sign so am I looking at prices in us dollars which I have to convert or is this the florin signs as well seems I'm a little confused here as to what currency is the one to follow for comparing with the uk pound.....

Quote Originally Posted by RAB View Post
    ok having checked out details on quads cars etc even taxi fares everything seems to come up with the dollar sign so am I looking at prices in us dollars which I have to convert or is this the florin signs as well seems I'm a little confused here as to what currency is the one to follow for comparing with the uk pound.....
    Most prices for rentals are shown in US dollars, so your conversion should be basedone on that.
    Grocery stores and some restaurants will show florin, but that's the only paves we hve really encountered it.

RAB
    thank you it gives me a better idea how to compare things now so anything in florins will show as avg....

Quote Originally Posted by RAB View Post
    thank you it gives me a better idea how to compare things now so anything in florins will show as avg....
    Yes Awg. Lots of times it will have both.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Will you let me know who you go with if you do?
    I was just looking into this for our March trip. I was looking at RoadRunner and Justin's ATV